✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chrises sexxy bellybutton

lothuial

my tommy has no sense of music yet...although there is hope for him yet. He likes Nickelback' date=' the ketchup song, steps (c'mon he is 6) he also likes Aqualung!!! Which is bit wierd I must say but there you go (I am his mother after all) :wink:[/quote']

ooh aqualung!!

i guess i can say he has good taste lol :D :lol:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just about 3-5 weeks in...I havent experienced any sickness yet...but I know things are changing a bit inside...getting ready you know... :D :lol: :wink:

wow well what are you hoping to have....boy girl....thinking of any names yet?

Well if its a girl its going to be Rebecca Rose and the boy may be Robert Daniel or Daniel Robert....I am not sure yet. :D :wink:

either way its all going to be good.

i have 5 and 2 year old sisters.....every time i go to the store with my 2 year old sis ppl always tell me what a beautiful little girl i have....and i'm like she's not mine :x

yeah i would say its time :lol:

i'm kind of annoyed by children....maybe because i have two really young sisters...but i would like to wait until i'm atleast 30 to start....i wanna do everything else first then have children.....

but i cant tell the future so i'll never know whats gonna happen :roll:

OMG I am so sleepy! :sleeping: :hungover: This is my second day off...

I was such a bum yesterday just hanging around...I did do some laundery so I guess I wasnt that bad...I think today I will do some Xmas stuff.

writing cards...wrapping gifts.... :-)