✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chrises sexxy bellybutton

lothuial

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it LIVE up close and personal at the show.... :silly: he wore the same shirt as on the scientest..... :D :wink: :P I was Hypnotised by it actually.... :shock: and since then it was always in my mind and has been there since. :wink: :P :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...its been awhile since I posted....one time I came and the boards we're down so... :roll: :shock:

So my man suprised me and put a big picture of Chrissy on my settings page.....no bellybutton tho... :( But everytime I turn my computer on there he is... :wink: :lol:

So how is everyone? Me....just found out I am pregnant. :) 8)

I want to post because this thread is slowing down and we want to continue the worshiping of his bellybutton....

I bought the cd of Ron Sexsmith....cobblestone Runway...

It has the song with Chris singing on it.... Gold in them hills the remix is the song hes on...he sings in the second verse. :D I can understand why Chris like this guys music...its great!!!!! 8)

I'm just about 3-5 weeks in...I havent experienced any sickness yet...but I know things are changing a bit inside...getting ready you know... :D :lol: :wink:

wow well what are you hoping to have....boy girl....thinking of any names yet?

my tommy has no sense of music yet...although there is hope for him yet. He likes Nickelback, the ketchup song, steps (c'mon he is 6) he also likes Aqualung!!! Which is bit wierd I must say but there you go (I am his mother after all) :wink:

awww children are gourgeus. My baby brother Pauley is told what to like though.

'Who's the best band in the world pauley?'

Coldplay wia.

Who are they?'

chwris, johnny, gwill, and err err err oh yeah goo. hehe he always says goo! :roll:

I test him eveyday. *feels proud*

I'm just about 3-5 weeks in...I havent experienced any sickness yet...but I know things are changing a bit inside...getting ready you know... :D :lol: :wink:

wow well what are you hoping to have....boy girl....thinking of any names yet?

Well if its a girl its going to be Rebecca Rose and the boy may be Robert Daniel or Daniel Robert....I am not sure yet. :D :wink: