✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chrises sexxy bellybutton

lothuial

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop spreading your anger' date=' try to keep it contained in just the one place - it might be catching :D smmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllleeeeeee!!!!! (that says smile by the way - woohoo!!! i'm in such a good mood - coldplay on in an hour from now! yey!) :lol: 8) :D :) 8) :lol:[/quote']

Where is coldplay on???? What????? :?: :?: :shock: :shocked:

So considering your "pints" you're drunk all the time? Ts ts ts' date=' and you're not even allowed to drink alcohol in the States when you're 18! :wink:[/quote']

Oh we find out ways to drink...thats when we drink the most....illeagally.

yeah that's when most of the ppl want to drink....when they know they arent legal yet. I'm not a drinker myself i'm just joking when i talk about my pints..........well i see mine changed color......i wonder what they are now........or whats the difference between the light colored ones and the dark colored ones?

yeah that's when most of the ppl want to drink....when they know they arent legal yet. I'm not a drinker myself i'm just joking when i talk about my pints..........well i see mine changed color......i wonder what they are now........or whats the difference between the light colored ones and the dark colored ones?

you've got guinness!! lucky ginger :lol: and johnathon (how the hell do you spell that name???) ross is great :lol: his wife's called jane you know - only it isn't me. i'll shut up now. :oops:

Yeah...sorry for the misspell.... :oops: but Johnathen was picking on poor chris... :( I dont think Chris liked it... :shock: But it was a fun interview just the same. :wink: Chris trying to have him give up his Starbucks coffee. :roll:

Ok...havent been on for a bit...inlaws are in town... :shock: Nah their ok..we did some gambling and won a bit...its the only time when we do... :roll: :wink: waiting for the man to come home so we can go eat.

I am hungry tho... :lol:

Hey!!!! I drank a whole bottle of wine last :hungover: night... I got very emotional.... :shock: Listening to Chris being interview by a very odd man. :shock: Johnathen Ross??? :roll:

Where did you hear that?

Yeah, I s'pose to anyone outside the U.K Johnathon Ross would sound odd but he's very typical English/London presenter bloke who takes the piss and is very dry and sarcastic .......sooooooo typical of us in ye olde worlde British Isles.......we can't help it. Anyway I'm just curious where you heard it as I listen to J.R every Sat morning on radio 2 'cos he makes me laugh... don't tell me I missed my darlin' boy? :wink:

Got a new cd player for the car...Coldplay sounds fab driving full blast down the freeway....It is true...they are comming back to the states but for not as many gigs...theyre playing Boston my old stomping ground. No Vegas dates yet.... :( :cry:

sorry to hear about no vegas dates yet

woo sounds fun having coldplay full blast in your car....i dont really get to do that i have a cd player in there but i dont drive much and when i do i always forget to bring a cd with me. :?

also every time i see that the chris martin forum has a new post by someone other than me i always figure its you....hehe