✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chrises sexxy bellybutton

lothuial

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello so hows the dsl good huh well here at school we have ethernet hook ups and its pretty fast. well as you can see all the post i put up i wouldnt be able to do that if it wasnt fast. anyways i guess i can saw hi and.....bye

hello so hows the dsl good huh well here at school we have ethernet hook ups and its pretty fast. well as you can see all the post i put up i wouldnt be able to do that if it wasnt fast. anyways i guess i can saw hi and.....bye

DSL is kicking!!!! The music plays so much better...things download faster and I am happy happy!!!!! :D :wink:

Cool!!!! Morning all...Hope everyones having a faboo day... :D

The song God put a smile upon your face keeps playing in my head. :shock: I love it tho... :D

Gotta work today. :( but after tommorrows work day I got my 2 days off. :D

i have a lot to work to get done' date=' but i keep coming back here for more. hehe........ok i better go got that paper due tomorrow. and i guess it would be a good idea to start studying too.[/quote']

same here (again) :( i have no idea how i end up with so much work. actually, i do, (leaving it all 2 weeks late) :x but nevermind.

Well gang today is my friday...then I have tues and wenesday off. :D FINALLY!!!! Altho I may have to get up still and take the man to work.

Hopefully he gets his car back today.... :shock: :roll:

i break up this friday for a week! yey! and i'm gonna see the coral. :lol:

Well...I have 2 days off and who knows when Dan gets his car back. :(

They want $800.00 up front....we dont have that cash...Theres places out here that are like loan centers for people who are stuck....if we get approved its going to help but we probally will pay intrest up the tushy...

Oh well...whats another bill right? :shock: :roll: :oops:

Well...I have 2 days off and who knows when Dan gets his car back. :(

They want $800.00 up front....we dont have that cash...Theres places out here that are like loan centers for people who are stuck....if we get approved its going to help but we probally will pay intrest up the tushy...

Oh well...whats another bill right? :shock: :roll: :oops:

argh! sounds scary. :shock:

stop spreading your anger, try to keep it contained in just the one place - it might be catching :D smmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllleeeeeee!!!!! (that says smile by the way - woohoo!!! i'm in such a good mood - coldplay on in an hour from now! yey!) :lol: 8) :D :) 8) :lol: