November 23, 201510 yr Stockholm from £319. But on resale websites only. The original ticket prices are for sure not £300 Sent via Tapatalk
November 26, 201510 yr Official ticket office (http://www.ticnet.se/event/coldplay-biljetter/408749) Price range 970 SEK - 485 SEK (€105 - €52)
November 27, 201510 yr Managed to get only a seated ticket (läktare 1 longsida), golden circle vips and standing tickets sold insanely fast. Hope that everyone who wanted a ticket, got one :)
November 27, 201510 yr Tickets went on sale 9.00am swedish time (so 10.00am in Finland), well there might me some random seats left, but I couldn't get to golden circle or general standing :/ You don't lose anything if you try? Good luck :)
November 27, 201510 yr Went on sale earlier than I thought. Doesn't look like i'll get a ticket for the golden circle but i'll keep trying. Would be great to go but no biggie if I miss out!
November 27, 201510 yr Well, I was in queue right when they started selling them, but I just couldn't get that golden circle :( I was also very surprised how fast the expensive VIPs sold out. It seems that those are really sold out, can't get one
November 27, 201510 yr I'll miss out on this one, the captcha is annoying and I guess it's a smaller arena so would rather people who live there get tickets :P
November 27, 201510 yr I'll miss out on this one, the captcha is annoying and I guess it's a smaller arena so would rather people who live there get tickets :P The captcha was the dumbest thing i have ever experienced regarding ticket sells. Never even got close to buying some. If someone has a FOS spare, let me know please. Sent via Tapatalk
November 27, 201510 yr 20 mins in the queue, got 4 seats from 335...well, at least I managed to get the party in... :)
November 27, 201510 yr What about a 2nd show? C'mon i want to go to stockholm :( The tour schedule haven´t room for a 2nd show in Stockholm, I belive.
November 29, 201510 yr I'm travelling from Gothenburg, and my friends really don't like Coldplay. Does someone, guys or girls from Gothenburg or other parts of Sweden, want to go to the concert together? I'm going to buy tickets, so the dream comes true and I want to share my joy with other people. So looking forward to the concert at Friends Arena. Love Coldplay and Sweden!
April 6, 201610 yr So happy and surprised to read that Birdy will be the main support for the show in Stockholm. It's the only show she's doing on the European leg. Always wanted to see her live. :)
May 17, 201610 yr I'm still on the hunt for a ticket, if someone has a spare.... EDIT 06.06.: Never mind, got one. Sent via Tapatalk
June 6, 201610 yr So happy and surprised to read that Birdy will be the main support for the show in Stockholm. It's the only show she's doing on the European leg. Always wanted to see her live. :) So you will be at the show, too? Was lucky and finally got myself a standing ticket. Really looking forward to seeing Birdy. Best support on the european tour imo. Sent via Tapatalk
July 2, 201610 yr Tomorrow is the day! Who is excited? :dance: I've read that the roof will be closed. Hoping for complete darkness inside so that we will have a good atmosphere. Been to 6 shows the past month but havent had complete darkness yet. *fingers crossed* Sent via Tapatalk
July 2, 201610 yr I've read that the roof will be closed. Hoping for complete darkness inside so that we will have a good atmosphere. Been to 6 shows the past month but havent had complete darkness yet. *fingers crossed* Sent via Tapatalk Yeah, the roof will be closed according to friends arena website. The xylobands will probably be amazing. Omg, 6 shows the past month?? You are so lucky. This will be my first CP concert ever :D
Create an account or sign in to comment