✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-03] Friends Arena, Stockholm, Sweden

stephen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll miss out on this one, the captcha is annoying and I guess it's a smaller arena so would rather people who live there get tickets :P

The captcha was the dumbest thing i have ever experienced regarding ticket sells.

Never even got close to buying some. If someone has a FOS spare, let me know please.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm travelling from Gothenburg, and my friends really don't like Coldplay. Does someone, guys or girls from Gothenburg or other parts of Sweden, want to go to the concert together? I'm going to buy tickets, so the dream comes true and I want to share my joy with other people. So looking forward to the concert at Friends Arena.

Love Coldplay and Sweden!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So happy and surprised to read that Birdy will be the main support for the show in Stockholm. It's the only show she's doing on the European leg. Always wanted to see her live. :)

So you will be at the show, too? Was lucky and finally got myself a standing ticket.

Really looking forward to seeing Birdy. Best support on the european tour imo.

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Tomorrow is the day! Who is excited? :dance:

I've read that the roof will be closed. Hoping for complete darkness inside so that we will have a good atmosphere. Been to 6 shows the past month but havent had complete darkness yet. *fingers crossed*

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've read that the roof will be closed. Hoping for complete darkness inside so that we will have a good atmosphere. Been to 6 shows the past month but havent had complete darkness yet. *fingers crossed*

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah, the roof will be closed according to friends arena website. The xylobands will probably be amazing.

Omg, 6 shows the past month?? You are so lucky. This will be my first CP concert ever :D