✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

News around the Globe in your country`s perspective

Maaria

Is any one interested in this?

Could you go through some producers of the news and media in your country, the topic can be whatever? And then describe briefly or in a long way the content into here. Might be interesting. For example, if we face same phenomenon, told in different media of different culture, and is it told, as it really is, or how much do the things very according to the source.

My country seems to be slimming it down to make room for these other stupid trends in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`d guess that stupid trends always pass by with in a time. to make space for better ideas and politics

Do they explain how they think, that the bombing could solve things and how? Do you have a link to show?

I'm not entirely sure what their logic is - they had a 12 hour debate on the subject which isn't usual for us. I think one reason is the belief Parliament has that we have to do SOMETHING. There's also international pressure on us to support France after the Paris attacks from some foreign leaders -some people are worried a similar thing will happen in London.

I am quite sure, that if I ask my Syrian friend, who lives nowadays in my country, the answer is something more complicated than bombing. He lost his family for the violence in there, except a brother

But you're right, the answer to dealing with the violence is complex

yes, you are right. UK always has been somehow a sort of leader and novel first step maker. But if there is no solution or the people with the right solutions, they should not do wrong decisions and act only because of a social pressure. I mean like what is international? The western world covers only western world. There are much more people and nations and countries in the world, that we in the Western have traditionally been thinking and assuming, in my opinion.

I was just today reading an article about this. That the terrorist groups want people not to integrate into the society. Because then it is easier for them to recruit more young people into their forces. When you do not integrate, you feel that you do not have as bright life and future as the others, which may increase the feeling of unfair and anger. That is why they attack in peaceful areas, some people say. But what is the bottom idea then? That the terrorist group could rule the world, when it has made people to suffer and fight first with each others? Maybe that is some idea with wrong interpretation taken from Koran or some other source.

I would see that the thing is the whole planet. There must be happy and content people with fair rules and right information covering the whole world to play, work and do things, so that no one feels worse and would not want to start a fight and wouldn`t be misled with wrong information of any kind.

http://fusion.net/story/233036/paris-attack-young-progressive-core/

Why not to start a long-lasting peace, co-operation and friendship? If our leaders do knot now the way, we all the people in the planet called Earth, we will do it! They say, that massive amounts of people are coming to Europe. Well, welcome! Let`s co-operate and solve the problems in this world so, that it lasts! Because it is the only one, that we have. our dear globe, many years old :parachutes: Happy birthday! :rolleyes:

I was just today reading an article about this. That the terrorist groups want people not to integrate into the society. Because then it is easier for them to recruit more young people into their forces. When you do not integrate, you feel that you do not have as bright life and future as the others, which may increase the feeling of unfair and anger. That is why they attack in peaceful areas, some people say. But what is the bottom idea then? That the terrorist group could rule the world, when it has made people to suffer and fight first with each others? Maybe that is some idea with wrong interpretation taken from Koran or some other source.

I would see that the thing is the whole planet. There must be happy and content people with fair rules and right information covering the whole world to play, work and do things, so that no one feels worse and would not want to start a fight and wouldn`t be misled with wrong information of any kind.

http://fusion.net/story/233036/paris-attack-young-progressive-core/

Unfortunately integration is a problem for society. It's horrible to admit, but in the UK, many people have issues integrating - not necessarily because they're not trying, but because people here seem to be reluctant to welcome them into the community. Immigrants, etc are blamed for a lot of things, often unfairly. I can't help but feel that if people were more welcoming then immigrants would feel more settled and be less likely to go and fight for extremists. That's just my thoughts, its definitely a lot more complex than how I've described it, but it would be a start.

yea, that is true. "Not into my backyard" principle describes many new things, already made prejudices are easier to take than fight against them and be open for new things.

Also "not in my backyard" no we don`t have any problems in here, is easy to think, and sometimes you don`t even know that there are some problems existing

In the history, Finland has tried to be negotiative side. Like the country is small, between East and West, but thinks sometimes that it is a big and it means a lot! :) Maybe it does, difficult to know.

some peace consultants from Finland has worked in Africa though, and I`ve understood that those have succeeded

I don't want to cut the Syria discussion off but I've got a question which is personally for me very important...

I'm living near by Dresden. Since one year there are demonstrations and stuff and Dresden seems like the worst place in the world for the media. So, in your country, did you get any news about Dresden? And what are they saying about this?

I just heard from a friend in the UK that Dresden is there in the news too.

I don't want to cut the Syria discussion off but I've got a question which is personally for me very important...

I'm living near by Dresden. Since one year there are demonstrations and stuff and Dresden seems like the worst place in the world for the media. So, in your country, did you get any news about Dresden? And what are they saying about this?

I just heard from a friend in the UK that Dresden is there in the news too.

#noPegida

• Like 1

Yes they are continuing and that's horrible. But it isn't as bad as the media let us know - in my opinion. I can understand the fears of these people and also their wrath. The most of the participants aren't against the Islamic but against the politic of Germany, especially in the beginning. Nowadays there more, well, crazy guys... but the offical important points of PEGIDA aren't that stupid, Ithink.

I just heard there are travail warnings from some countries for Dresden and that's rubbish. It's still normal and nice here. :|

but the offical important points of PEGIDA aren't that stupid

What ? How can you say that ? PEGIDA was founded as an anti-islamic, xenophobic, refugee-phobic association (just look at what the acronym stands for) and has been that all the time !

And it's the dumbest thing that happened to our country since '45 !

Out of interest, when you say most of the participants are against the politics of Germany, what is it in particular about the politics they're against? Immigration rules?

Yeah, the most is against the immigration rules. The offical points are saying that the people who are really needing help (like people from Syria) sometimes don't get a nice home because other immigrats from countries like Kosovo where isn't a war take their places. PEGIDA wants to help refugees. They also want to give them better places to live. And the german state can't handle it.

Also they criticize the rules for refugees like that they can't work even if they want. Of course you get easily bored.