✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How early in line?

AdriCarranza

Hi. Iv been to a few Coldplay concerts in England. Generally the band comes on at 9pm but doors open at around 6.30 if you want to be right at the front (which I have been lucky enough to be right at the barrier for the last 3) you need to be at the line by about 3 or 4 no later. Hope u have a great time it's definitely worth it :-)

Hi, I was wondering what is it like in Europe in general as far as how early should I go in line for the concert.Any previous experiences much valued, thank you!

As early as you possibly can. If you wanna get front row, go at something around 8-10 AM. I know it sounds ridiculous, but there are a lot of early hardcore fans out there!

Hi. Iv been to a few Coldplay concerts in England. Generally the band comes on at 9pm but doors open at around 6.30 if you want to be right at the front (which I have been lucky enough to be right at the barrier for the last 3) you need to be at the line by about 3 or 4 no later. Hope u have a great time it's definitely worth it :-)

As early as you possibly can. If you wanna get front row, go at something around 8-10 AM. I know it sounds ridiculous, but there are a lot of early hardcore fans out there!

Thank you both guys!! I believe Im one of those hardcore fans so I better be early.Im going to to chill down a little for Germany though.

Thank you both guys!! I believe Im one of those hardcore fans so I better be early.Im going to to chill down a little for Germany though.

Yes I can assure you German fans are not quite the early birds :laugh3: I heard French fans are crazy though :uhoh:

• Like 1

The first CP show I attended I got in line around 2 and I got in front, right before Jonny, although I need to say this was in 2011, in quite a small venue (compared to their current standards). The last show (Mylo Tour) was a lot bigger and I got in line around 3, still got a really good spot in front of the X-Stage this time. So I would say if you are in line around 3, 4 at the latest you can still manage to get a good spot in front ;)

And btw, one thing I noticed on the MX tour, the stage was fairly high so I think that standing a bit further from the front gives you even a better view :)

• Like 1

Well it depends. In Berlin O2 back in 2008 my friends and I was around 15-00 in a small line, and doors opened around 17-18. This is I believe the crucial moment, because everybody run for best spots. Then when you settle near the stage, you can hold your spots, friends can keep it while you are visiting WC, etc. Then another big moment when support's concert starting, because crowd moves forward.

Also I may add I'm not a fan to be in the first raw, 10-15 m from the stage is optimal, in terms of sound and visual experiences.

• Like 1

I've seen Coldplay 6 times now and always bin very early, I think that the most of the hardcore fans are standing between 6a7 am but if you come between 11am and 3 pm you still got the chance to stand at the frond row

Good luck [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

But I think with a lot new fans I don't take the risk to come late [emoji12][emoji12][emoji6]

• Like 2