Top Posters In This Topic

farting bee site

i just visited that "farting bee site"

and the exact name is

http://www.fartingbee.cjb.net/ if anybody is interested check it out

i found out that "farting bee" means

Federation Against the Rough Treatment of the Incredibly Nice

Guy Berryman Eeee Eee!!

This website was made because of the "abuse" :( that was done to guy in the video trouble(uk version).

Their are also alot of good pics!

or go to http://www.seeyousoon.net/link.html then pick farting bee

also

i think guy is the luckiest man in the band because he has 2 sites that are for him. :) i just got there newest cd because i've been stuck here in school with no money and no car for a month. :scatter: anyways i finally have it and i have to say that i love every single song on the whole cd but probably my favorite song is daylight . :blackley: maybe because that is one of the first singles i heard, well, i did here in my place first. I also really like the scientist.

This band is soooo talented to create such great and beatifull music as they do!!!! :infinity:

• 3 months later...

if your talking about the song .. i havent heard it in a while. :oops: sometime i skip over that song so i can hear the other one.

if you were talking about witch one of the music videos, .. wich one did you like.

yeah the us version is boring, but i like the sceney and the backround. i guess its because i like days simular to that.

the uk version i couldnt really see cause it kept buffering it it got all blurry...i gues ill try it again :D

guy looks very nice in the uk version!!

i dont know why i would skip it, i guess it was because it reminded me of certain things that i didnt want to remember, but now since i dont have to remember those problems cause ive fixed them. :D

its a good songe though, its all good ...go coldplay!!!