✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you prefer... or ...?

Gideon_Mx

This game is almost like the ''Have you ever...?'' thread, but a little different.

The questions you have to ask could be extreme or normal. And also, the questions that have been asked must be answered, no matter how hard it is.

Example 1 (extreme question): ''Do you prefer living in a prison or living on an island where you're all alone?''

Example 2 (normal question): ''Do you prefer reading a book or reading a journal?''

I think it is suitable in this forum and might be fun :)

Okay, here we go;

Do you prefer eating a spider or eating a snake?

• Like 2

Ughh, I'm never happy with either :D Winter I guess

Would you rather have a head full of light-green hair for the rest of your life or be bald for the rest of your life?

I prefer the summer, I hate the cold. (BTW snakes do actually taste good).

Do you prefer tea or coffee?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

Not all at once, people :D

• Like 2

Let's continue :)

Ughh, I'm never happy with either :D Winter I guess

Would you rather have a head full of light-green hair for the rest of your life or be bald for the rest of your life?

Having a head full of light-green hair, 'cause when people just know who you are, they won't look shocked or embarrassed to you anymore (And you're not bald).

(I am not saying that (light) green hair is weird or so, but in generally I think most people are surprised when they see something Like that, right?).

Do you prefer black or white?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

These are two very different things that I both enjoy a lot, how can I choose between them?

I guess without food life comes to an end real quick though, while it can go on without music. So I'll have to choose food.

Do you prefer a short (roughly 70 mins) Coldplay concert, but with some deeper cuts, or a long (roughly 110 minutes) Coldplay concerts that is just all the big hits in a row?

A short(er) Coldplay show with the deeper cuts, because the non-Coldplay hits are often the better ones imo.

Do you prefer watching a Coldplay performance (a song/full set etc.) or a Coldplay interview (with the 4 of them) sharing their thoughts and view on the band's life?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

A short(er) Coldplay show with the deeper cuts, because the non-Coldplay hits are often the better ones imo.

Do you prefer watching a Coldplay performance (a song/full set etc.) or a Coldplay interview (with the 4 of them) sharing their thoughts and view on the band's life?

Very difficult choice but possibly even the interviews, since I am fascinated by knowing more about how their creative processes, details on what inspired and individual song and generally how they come up with their brilliant music!

Do you prefer streaming or downloading music?

• Like 2