✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-31] Chris & Jonny chat with Greg James on BBC Radio 1

Greg is always so nice to the band & so enthusiastic about them. nothing new has been said in the interview (the usual vague words of Chris about the band's future) but it was still nice to listen to :nice:

Coldplay live at R1BW

Greg James

Listen in pop-out player

Greg chats to Chris Martin from Coldplay and plays out highlights from their Big Weekend set.

[MEDIA=twitter]737650003519377408[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/gregjames/status/737650003519377408

In the interview Chris wanted to say that he is the biggest fan of Jonny or J is his biggest fan? I did not understand.

A nice talk, I loved it, thank you!!

Chris gave too much information in this interview about his life lol and my fellow Latin Americans remember next time not to sing so loud at night :) we don't want Jonny to be angry.

jaja pero si no estaba molesto, solo que Jonny es un dormilón!! Pero ya Chris le jaló la oreja, osea solo en latinoamérica los tratamos así de bonito :)

• Like 1

jaja pero si no estaba molesto, solo que Jonny es un dormilón!! Pero ya Chris le jaló la oreja, osea solo en latinoamérica los tratamos así de bonito :)

Cierto! Chris si nos aprecia y seguramente ahora nos extrañan :)

PD. Es bueno hablar en nuestro idioma por un momento :)

• Like 1

I've always felt awkward with the whole going to their hotel thing so I can see where Jonny's comment was coming from, but I have to admit it was funny hearing Chris trying not to offend the fans :heart:

It's a very funny interview, Chris seemed genuinely happy to be back home.

Hablemos en español ahre. Vi que en México les llevaron mariachis eso es re tiernooo. Acá en Argentina de casualidad un fan estaba con la guitarra y nos pusimos a cantar varios temas! :D

Yeahhh was so sweet but for Jonny who loves to sleep, it was maybe a bit annoying! Yes, I saw also in Argentina, fans singing while they were waiting for Coldplay to meet... really wonderful, in latin america these guys have unique fans! and for sure they know that ;)

jeje sabes si aca hay forma de mensaje interno? ahi podemos hablar en español sin causar molestia a los otros.

• Like 1

Hablemos en español ahre. Vi que en México les llevaron mariachis eso es re tiernooo. Acá en Argentina de casualidad un fan estaba con la guitarra y nos pusimos a cantar varios temas! :D

Yeahhh was so sweet but for Jonny who loves to sleep, it was maybe a bit annoying! Yes, I saw also in Argentina, fans singing while they were waiting for Coldplay to meet... really wonderful, in latin america these guys have unique fans! and for sure they know that ;)

jeje sabes si aca hay forma de mensaje interno? ahi podemos hablar en español sin causar molestia a los otros.

Perhaps un poco de spanglish lol.

It's amazing the way Latin Americans received Coldplay it helped them to start the tour with so much energy. But, the truth is Coldplayers are amazing and any place they visit they have a wonderful welcoming in a way each place knows.

• Like 3