✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey!

FelipeHF

Greetings :)

I'm a fellow Coldplayer from Santiago, Chile.

I've been getting close to Coldplay fan communities lately, because I never had the idea to do it before. And well, this seems like the right place to do it! Just a few months ago I got the pleasure to meet the guys that are part of Coldplay Chile, and it has been a wonderful experience.

Now, I entered Coldplaying because it seems like a nice place to hang out and share with people that likes Coldplay too :earmuffs:

Nice to meet you!

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Hi Felipe! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have an amazing time here. Happy to know you finally got to see the band live. It really must be an unforgettable experience [emoji6]

Hi everyone, I'm Jane! Just discovered this forum. So looking forward to seeing Coldplay on Saturday! Does anyone know what time the band will come on stage & leave the stage? Many thanks , Jane X

Guest diogo_sg
Hi everyone, I'm Jane! Just discovered this forum. So looking forward to seeing Coldplay on Saturday! Does anyone know what time the band will come on stage & leave the stage? Many thanks , Jane X

Hi Jane! Welcome to Coldplaying! They'll probably going to get on stage by the same time as the other shows (9pm, I think). Nonetheless, the times for Saturday's show are yet to be announced [emoji6]

Hi Jane! Welcome to Coldplaying! They'll probably going to get on stage by the same time as the other shows (9pm, I think). Nonetheless, the times for Saturday's show are yet to be announced [emoji6]

Thank u for the welcome! Thanks for the timing I'll look out for an announcement!

• Like 1