✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay lyrics game

karvi22

Do you guys know each other in real life ? Just curious cause there was also this comment in the Xylobands sharing thread.. :D
Hmmmmm..... You think you got it all figured all, hmm?

What if I told you...

...I'm actually Gsilva, my plan was to get TWO Xylobands

Are those of Icebatofvalikin and Bluehero123 also near-identical or identical ? :innocent:

square-1484328769-ezgifcom-resize-4.gif

identical! are they pretending to be different people?

they could of course live in the same house and share computers

fun fact: on the old forum software there was a bot (which for some reason had the name of an old member) that was triggered every time two accounts shared an IP but with this software moderators have no way of noticing unless we manually check it. Who else is sharing accounts here? expose yourselves *stern look*

• Like 4

identical! are they pretending to be different people?

Oh yes.

And I had that suspicion for a while, thank you for confirming I wasn't just seeing a ghost there. When Icebatofvalikin was losing with "his" songs in the Hurt&Heal Games, and to some extent in some Elimination Games, suddenly this account popped up out of nowhere, posted nowhere else but in these exact games and always voted in the same direction as he did, mostly within a minute of his vote before anyone else could downvote/upvote the respective song again. There were other things that I noticed which made me pretty sure it's the same person which I prefer not to say in public (can PM you with details if you need to know).

Which also means we had fake votes all along in the Ghost Stories Elimination Game...great.

• Like 1