✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Better Couple

';'

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o is this what i think it is hehe :lol:
if so they can come over here and let me join 8)

lol i would love to join aswell hehe hey look at this johnny is standing real close to Guy :o look closely and youll see what i saw ;) :lol: :D

AH they look like a couple and jonny has his arm behind guy

aww

now that i'm looking at it for the second time it looks like guy and jonny are hold hands behind guy's back!!

when you think about it that way it looks kind of cute :D :D

HAHAHAHA :D I hope they are! Love it when guys hold hands, it's so we-are-just-so-good-mates-and-we-dont-care-about-anybody-and-we-are-just-so-openminded :D But not to often though!

aww

now that i'm looking at it for the second time it looks like guy and jonny are hold hands behind guy's back!!

when you think about it that way it looks kind of cute :D :D

HAHAHAHA :D I hope they are! Love it when guys hold hands, it's so we-are-just-so-good-mates-and-we-dont-care-about-anybody-and-we-are-just-so-openminded :D But not to often though!

:shock: i dont see too many guys holding hands here :roll:

Today in an interview with Sara Cox for radio 1, Chris was asked if he had to marry another member of Coldplay who would it be. He (obv) said Jonny and that he was teased by his close friends for being in love with him. He said that every singer has a close relationship with their guitarists and that he would marry jonny, but that they would have 2 share separate beds!!!!