✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Better Couple

';'

there's the thumbnail version of the picture...it was originally small like that, i just made it bigger for everyone to see.

if you like, i can keep it bigger like the other one, but just crop out the bad parts and then resize it.

if that one's fine then you know what to do with that picture then. right? just right click on it go to properties, copy the url, and paste it in your profile where it asks for off site urls.

Ginge I tried wot you said but said contains no data is that 'cos the pictures are buggered? Thanks for your help and patience but we didn't have compooooootas when I was at skool...honest I haven't got a bloody clue!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The band "Ash" is making a film about a murderer killing people with a huge axe. Chris is playing the detective with jonny as his sidekick. Sounds really funny! :lol:

I think it's something like that... :)

Anyone got some more info on this?

Cool!

chrisbones.jpg

AGENT BONES

See Chris Martin from Coldplay's debut acting performance as the World Famous Detective Sherbet Bones. Only in the forthcoming feature film 'Slashed' - A New Evil. Cherry picked to solve the mysterious killings case due to his expertise in brutal gore-infested murders, Bones will be everyone's fave character I guarantee!

jonnyford.jpg

AGENT FORD

Jonny Buckland aka Detective Datsun Ford acts as Agent Bones's (Chris Martin from Coldplay) sidekick through all the horrific investigations. Will they uncover the truth about the mysterious murders? The dynamic duo dont have much time. People are dropping like flies. Like bloody chopped to bits, screaming in a vat of blood flies.

LOL!! :lol:

http://www.ash-unofficial.com/AgentsBonesFord_theproof.m.zip