✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Scientist Backwards

ARushOfBuckin

To be honest, hearing the Scientist backwards (along with the video) is really fun. But the song kind of sounds sadder when it's backwards but the video looks weird when going forwards instead of backwards! That's some twisted logic right there :laugh1:

Here's the link to the video backwards!

• Like 4

The Scientist backwards sounds awesome, I listen to it more often than the original. Especially th "Ooooohhooohhaaaaah" parts give me goosebumps ! I remember the beautiful moment when they used this as an interlude during Glastonbury 2005.

• Like 2

The Scientist backwards sounds awesome, I listen to it more often than the original. Especially th "Ooooohhooohhaaaaah" parts give me goosebumps ! I remember the beautiful moment when they used this as an interlude during Glastonbury 2005.

Oh yes the Oooohhhaahhh's give me goosebumps too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Coldplaying mobile app

I don't know if it's sadder but it's definitely absolutely gorgeous :blush:

It sounds like he's singing in some sort of beautiful exotic language :D

The band could probably release a CD with all their songs played backwards and it'd still sound fantastic xD

I remember the beautiful moment when they used this as an interlude during Glastonbury 2005.

I was just going to mention this.

It's hands down my all time favorite performance of the Scientist. I listen to it all the time. Those vocals D:

And the backwards version fits in so perfectly <3

I love how they threw cameras into the audience as well xD

On another note, Chris behaves like a bit of an ass in the forward version of the video. Jkjkjk xD

• Like 4