✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello Coldplayers!

Nikitas

I'm very excited that i can communicate and chat with people who love coldplay like me! It's my first time being in a forum and already I feel that I belong in a very big family! Coldplay is my favourite band and I just love them! I signed up in this forum to meet people who like coldplay because I can't find many fans here in my country.. Hope to meet interesting people here! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

So hello everyone. I'm from Greece and I am 16 years old, although my account says that I'm 8.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 7

Guest diogo_sg

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a wonderful time and make lots of new (and surely lovely) friends here :D

I'm very excited that i can communicate and chat with people who love coldplay like me! It's my first time being in a forum and already I feel that I belong in a very big family! Coldplay is my favourite band and I just love them! I signed up in this forum to meet people who like coldplay because I can't find many fans here in my country.. Hope to meet interesting people here! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

So hello everyone. I'm from Greece and I am 16 years old, although my account says that I'm 8.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Coldplaying mobile app

Welcome to Coldplaying! I hope you have a lot of fun here. :)

• 2 weeks later...