✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess the Coldplay song - Emoji attack!!

Guest diogo_sg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it really during In My Place ? I thought he says that right before the closer (Amsterdam)...?

it must be in between those two... because the Live 2003 CD has it at the end of the IMP track. but now i'm looking at videos of it and i can see it comes up before Amsterdam.

sorry, i didn't mean to take your win! :lipsrsealed2: i can take mine down and save it for later if you want to post the next one

it must be in between those two... because the Live 2003 CD has it at the end of the IMP track. but now i'm looking at videos of it and i can see it comes up before Amsterdam.

sorry, i didn't mean to take your win! :lipsrsealed2: i can take mine down and save it for later if you want to post the next one

no no no I didn't want to dispute your win ! I was just confused for a moment and wondered if my memory fails me

I usually listen/watch the whole thing in one go, so I don't really know what is on that track :D

And my guess for yours is Prospekt's March ?

no no no I didn't want to dispute your win ! I was just confused for a moment and wondered if my memory fails me

I usually listen/watch the whole thing in one go, so I don't really know what is on that track :D

And my guess for yours is Prospekt's March ?

oh, i know, but i figured since you were technically right also but wrote your answer before me that if you wanted you could go first :P

i haven't watched or listened to Live 2003 all the way through in quite some time :uhoh: usually i just listen to the songs if they come up in my playlist :P

so far none of the guesses have been correct