✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess the Coldplay song - Emoji attack!!

Guest diogo_sg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Message?

If I think about this again, I don't know how it fits the riddle but I'll tell you how I came up with it (literally and figuratively). [emoji4]

I have been lying awake almost half the night because I have to solve a difficult issue at work. I was thinking of things to do and in between "A Message" kept popping up in my head.

At a given point I got up because I wanted to write down my ideas.

And then I had a look at my mails and saw a post on this thread and thought that the emojis in the riddle were a good description of my situation. [emoji23]

Me - the users of my application - the brilliant idea I got tonight - look something up - write it down as a reminder.

So in fact it is A Message to myself. [emoji4]

*sometimes I wish that I can just switch off my brain and sleep*

Edit:

Ah and now I read that it has to be from the X&Y era. I even got that right [emoji1]

• Like 1

If I think about this again, I don't know how it fits the riddle but I'll tell you how I came up with it (literally and figuratively). [emoji4]

I have been lying awake almost half the night because I have to solve a difficult issue at work. I was thinking of things to do and in between "A Message" kept popping up in my head.

At a given point I got up because I wanted to write down my ideas.

And then I had a look at my mails and saw a post on this thread and thought that the emojis in the riddle were a good description of my situation. [emoji23]

Me - the users of my application - the brilliant idea I got tonight - look something up - write it down as a reminder.

So in fact it is A Message to myself. [emoji4]

*sometimes I wish that I can just switch off my brain and sleep*

Edit:

Ah and now I read that it has to be from the X&Y era. I even got that right [emoji1]

haha, i love this story :D

but the correct answer was indeed White Shadows from @I ran away (do you know what the lines were?)

• Like 1

What lines ?

I guessed White Shadows because of the children (when I was a young boy), the star (sparkle and glisten) and the files/calendar (part of a system, a plan)

oh yes, i just meant that i had a specific set of lines from the lyrics in mind

you're part of the human race

all of the stars and the outer space

part of a system, a plan

:D