✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess the Coldplay song - Emoji attack!!

Guest diogo_sg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm ok I see what you mean.... :(

Agree that the riddle was not unambiguous, sorry. What I meant were the moon quarters, not phases, actually. Like you have alread posted a while ago so I thought that part was already decrypted:

[ATTACH=full]6726[/ATTACH]

Well I thought that you meant quarters, but now I got confused again.

first single from last album?

Adventure of a Lifetime?

also don't apologize, its way more fun when the riddles are so cryptic like this!

Yes !!

I would also have let Violet Hill count since I knew there was this ambiguity about last = fourth quarter, but that wasn't guessed either, so...

I also had some hints hidden in wording when I said earlier "Look at the entire middle line and condense it into a single word." and commented to Nie that my hints are "just like your hints, aren't they ?" cause she often hides clues in the wording of her hints and at least the regular guessers here know of that fact :D

Glad that this protracted riddle is over now. Your turn @MC01Coldplay !! :)

Yes !!

I would also have let Violet Hill count since I knew there was this ambiguity about last = fourth quarter, but that wasn't guessed either, so...

I also had some hints hidden in wording when I said earlier "Look at the entire middle line and condense it into a single word." and commented to Nie that my hints are "just like your hints, aren't they ?" cause she often hides clues in the wording of her hints and at least the regular guessers here know of that fact :D

Glad that this protracted riddle is over now. Your turn @MC01Coldplay !! :)

oh so thats you meant by quarters. wow that was a good riddle. not sure how im going to be able to follow that...