✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 Facts Guessing Game

Agusssstinnn

what is the third version of Talk ? And really, almost a B-side ? :O

According to wiki:

The band recorded three separate versions of the single; the one recorded on X&Y was based on an early cut of the song. A newer version of the track – with a different set of lyrics – was leaked onto the internet in early 2005. The track was originally intended to be a B-side for the song "Speed of Sound", before becoming the last addition to X&Y's track listing.

:surprised: i actually thought you were talking about the two "unreleased" versions of Talk. i think this is the only one that's been leaked:

Those 3 are in fact the 3 different lengths. So not really the 3 versions.

Those are described in the wiki text

• Like 1

I didn't know it had anything to do with a preorder...

I used to rule the world think I knew a lot about Coldplay, but in this thread I learn something new in every riddle and realize how little I really know !! :D

This song was recorded in a London studio that doesn't exist anymore, it has been produced by someone Coldplay work with very often and it was supposed to be on an album, but didn't make it.

I didn't know it had anything to do with a preorder...

I used to rule the world think I knew a lot about Coldplay, but in this thread I learn something new in every riddle and realize how little I really know !! :D

well, VLV was first available to download through iTunes for people who preordered the album :wacko:

and you know - i've been a Coldplay fan for 11 years now and there are still things i don't know about them! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...