✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 Facts Guessing Game

Agusssstinnn

@coldplayisawesome - what was the famous location of the LiJ video ?

from the Oracle:

August 30, 2012 – submitted by Jacqueline B , United States of America

Q. Hello Oracle!

Could you confirm for me whether or not part of the Lovers in Japan music video was shot at 33 Portland Place in Marylebone, the same place used in The King’s Speech as Lionel’s office?

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

Wow, it’s always very impressive when fans spot things that aren’t necessarily well-known facts.

Yes, some shots were filmed there as well as some at Alexandra Palace and some at Abbey Mills Pumping Station.

:wacko:

• Like 2

@coldplayisawesome - what was the famous location of the LiJ video ?

This song's name contains a similarity to an artist that Chris Martin adores; people had reasons to believe it would be on their then upcoming album; but it remains unreleased to this day.

Space Symphony

Makes me think of David Bowie

I'm gonna take a wild guess... :P World Without You, an unreleased track from the Ghost Stories sessions. Chris has adored the music of U2 ever since he was young, and they have a song called With Or Without You.

Space Symphony

Makes me think of David Bowie

I believe Space Symphony was an early title for Moving To Mars. Actually, if Moving To Mars hadn't been released, then the final title would have also fit David Bowie.

A more probably guess:

Echo My Name - Echo & the Bunnymen

I meant the name has similarity to the artist itself, not to a song by that artist. The answer is indeed Echo My Name (I Can't Believe You're Gone) which was on a rumoured setlist for X&Y, and the artist is the band Echo and the Bunnymen who had lots of influence on Chris and Coldplay's sound during the AROBTTH Era. (And now Chris loves Selena Gomez, Drake and One Direction...)

Your turn @Nie ! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ladder to the Sun? i don't know if that was technically dedicated to anyone, or if Icarus counts as another person being named :P

You might have to wait a while for an answer, unfortunately I haven't seen @I ran away since I've been on the forum! Hope all is okay with her! (I mean, I went for a 5 month break. I'm not complaining, I'm just letting you know... Any of you guys worry about me while I was gone? I didn't announce I was taking a break from the forum or anything... right around the beginning of April I just upped and left without telling anyone. Which was honestly a bad idea but I wasn't sure if I was going to be taking a break from the forum so I never bothered to let any of you know...)