✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 Facts Guessing Game

Agusssstinnn

Oh OK ! What did Simon Pegg tease Chris about ? (I didn't know that)

This song has seen different endings throughout different tours, has seen different introductions throughout different tours, and its current form is the one least popular among fans.

Seems this song is a lot on your mind these days ;)

This song has never been released, there is only one performance from a TV documentary available, and its instrumentation is minimalistic.

Well I'm wondering in which TV performance Harmless was in. [emoji1]

• Like 1

Well I'm wondering in which TV performance Harmless was in. [emoji1]

Coldplay 2 Meter Sessies. Am in (Such) a rush now, otherwise I would search out the link but it should be easy to find in Youtube ! :)

And ok, learned something new today :)

Yes, it is Clocks ! In every tour there have been modifications to it. Personally, I love the X&Y version most with the increasing drum speed and synths introducing it (and the increasing speed at the end :D). The current version (lip-sync, ahem) has garnered a lot of criticism...

• Like 1

Yes, it is Clocks ! In every tour there have been modifications to it. Personally, I love the X&Y version most with the increasing drum speed and synths introducing it (and the increasing speed at the end :D). The current version (lip-sync, ahem) has garnered a lot of criticism...

I figured it was Clocks for that exact reasoning. For those who do know about the lip syncing, it has gotten a lot of criticism indeed... and the X&Y version is the best, followed by the Viva version. :D

This song is not on most versions of an album, has been reworked since it was first written, and has not been played live since the era in which it was released.

• Like 1

Hm, but now I do habe to ask: Which versions of X&Y contain this song ? I only know it as a B-side to a single

The song is on the Japanese version of X&Y. Due to greater costs for physical releases in Japan, artists will often include a bonus track on Japanese editions as an incentive for customers to buy albums. For example, the Japanese release of AHFOD includes Miracles and the Japanese version of MX includes 3 bonus live tracks.

• Like 2