✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Barnes & Noble just released an Orange Parachutes Vinyl....

stephen

• Administrators
OK in all honesty, I know that some people felt uncomfortable about me questioning the *in my opinion* advertisement-like style of the Coldplaying article, earlier in this thread. In response to the post from Atlas2000 that said we should be grateful for ads because they keep the forum running: I never ever said anything against ads, I am aware of their importance in making it possible to pay the costs for running the forums etc., what I was wondering about aloud was only if this was an ad disguised as an article (which I would find a bit worrysome, to be honest). I subsequently read the response from Stephen saying that B&N did not ask to write that article.

So I thought the matter was resolved.

But to completely delete my post and the replies to that post is a bit of an overreaction, imho. The post was neither offensive nor rude, and I am not aware of it going against any forum rules.

I love this forum, and so it is somewhat disenchanting to see a post deleted just because it had a bit of a critical, or shall I say, "uncomfortable" edge to it... :(

(Now I wonder if this post will be deleted too....)

I just thought it was irrelevant to the original post. Now that I look back it looks like I censored you but that was not my intention at all.

Ok so at first I wasn't gonna buy it bc idk I don't even have a record player BUT THEN B&N gave me a 40% off coupon and I found a gift card with $35 on it so basically I can't not have this in my life all the signs are telling me so

Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app

Haha I got the 40% off coupon too and I have a $25 gift card! Maybe I'll buy it...or MX or X&Y album

• Like 1

• 1 month later...