✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Loyal Coldplayer

Arman

Blessed to be born on the 2nd of March, just like Chris, although I've only lived for 15 years on this planet and Coldplay has literally been part of my life since I was ... ummm... a cell ??? [emoji23]

I honestly don't care what my friends think about me but Chris Martin and Co. will always and only be the ones who have a big influence on me (apart from my parents of course! ). I've sworn not to perform ANY song from ANY band other than Coldplay for my GCSE Music Exams....hence:

#ColdplayTillIDie

~'Adventure of a Lifetime' when I [emoji310].

~'Green Eyes' when I find "True [emoji173]️" .

~'42' if I lose someone special.

~'Viva La Vida' when I grow old.

~'Don't Panic' for my funeral

~'Miracles' when I'm in heaven....

and not to mention my life goal: to attend at least one Coldplay concert, before "My time, my time has come"

#R42BeforeIDie

Please follow me on Instagram (still new, need some followers), i will really really appreciate it:

arman_dleg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 9

Hey, Arman, welcome to the forum !

It is so great to meet someone of almost the same age here on Coldplaying ! :D [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] is also 15 and I am nearing the 15 :D

Thx for welcoming me, I'm so glad that there are more teen Coldplayers around 15 y.o just like me [emoji16]

• Like 1

Blessed to be born on the 2nd of March, just like Chris, although I've only lived for 15 years on this planet and Coldplay has literally been part of my life since I was ... ummm... a cell ??? [emoji23]

I honestly don't care what my friends think about me but Chris Martin and Co. will always and only be the ones who have a big influence on me (apart from my parents of course! ). I've sworn not to perform ANY song from ANY band other than Coldplay for my GCSE Music Exams....hence:

#ColdplayTillIDie

and not to mention my life goal: to attend at least one Coldplay concert, before "My time, my time has come"

#R42BeforeIDie

I'm so glad that there are more teen Coldplayers around 15 y.o just like me [emoji16]

Hi Arman, welcome to the forums! :) There are plenty of teen fans here so you should have no problem finding people around your age. I'm 18 so I'm kinda still a teen, I guess?

No matter how young or old you are, the music of Coldplay can still make an impact on your life. :)

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Hey there, Arman!! Welcome to the family!

Like @Gideon_Mx said, I am also 15. It's so great to find Coldplayers of the same age as (or younger or older than) me!! Hehe! Have a wonderful time here and I hope you do get to see the boys live :D

#ColdplayTillIDie

#R42BeforeIDie

Please follow me on Instagram (still new, need some followers), i will really really appreciate it:

arman_dleg

Welcome to Coldplaying !

• Like 2