✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Site theme issues

TheSavage_

Hi guys,

so I didn't switch to the new theme right away and kept using the Old Coldplaying theme for a while. Now the Old theme broke a while ago, certain buttons missing etc, it's just not functional anymore. So I switched to the New theme. But I have a few issues with this aswell, I feel like it is way less clear. I think I'm missing loads response notification in the clutter. The recent posts window doesn't link to a full page of recent posts, so after 5 posts I can't see any others anymore.

Does anyone else experience this?

the biggest issue i've had is with the alerts drop down in the top right of the screen. when you have alerts and the number shows to the right of it, after you hover over to get the drop down the number disappears, causing the icon to shift over and the drop down to close, so then it has to be clicked on again to actually see the alerts. is that what you're talking about with the notifications?

• Administrators
Before my 5 month break I used the old theme too, switched to the new one, looks much nier.

Not sure what your talking about. Haven't had any problems so far!

Haven't had any of these problems so I can't test them, I will fix the latest post thing!

• Like 1

This isn't related to the theme directly but today it's happened to me two times now where it takes me a little while to post something, like 15 minutes, maybe a little more, because it's either something large or I have to think about my answer in a Coldplay game. Either way both those times when I clicked post it said I must be logged in even though I was the whole time!! Like something logged me out automatically. In one of the posts this caused the formatting to mess up and I had to go back and spend another 10 minutes just fixing everything and then proofreading my post again to make sure nothing went wrong. This is just happening today, in rare cases before this it's happened sometimes but only like once or twice, it's happened more today than in most of my time here on Coldplaying. Strange...

• Administrators
This isn't related to the theme directly but today it's happened to me two times now where it takes me a little while to post something, like 15 minutes, maybe a little more, because it's either something large or I have to think about my answer in a Coldplay game. Either way both those times when I clicked post it said I must be logged in even though I was the whole time!! Like something logged me out automatically. In one of the posts this caused the formatting to mess up and I had to go back and spend another 10 minutes just fixing everything and then proofreading my post again to make sure nothing went wrong. This is just happening today, in rare cases before this it's happened sometimes but only like once or twice, it's happened more today than in most of my time here on Coldplaying. Strange...

On the desktop I often have the problem too. Being logged off when I'm switching between pages.

I've heard about this happening to people and I think it is because of the CloudFlare protection on the site. This helps protect against DDOS attacks and makes the site faster. I think the problems has been fixed so please report back here if the problem persists!

Sorry guys :)

• Like 2

I've heard about this happening to people and I think it is because of the CloudFlare protection on the site. This helps protect against DDOS attacks and makes the site faster. I think the problems has been fixed so please report back here if the problem persists!

Sorry guys :)

That's okay :)

It's still happening for me though...

• 3 weeks later...
anyone else have issues with the top header bar with the username/notifications either just being blank or disappearing completely on a page? i'm using Chrome right now and the "Coldplaying" theme. thought it might just be me, so i cleared my cache but it didn't help. still could just be me :P

That's weird, it never happens to me...

• Like 2