✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Scientist - Definitive tutorial Studio & Live

gabry1090

Already learned the Scientist on the piano, but I should learn this one instead. This is quite accurate. Thanks for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, maybe I'm not a great teacher, but be sure that the notes are 1-1 transcription of what Chris plays ;) 100% sure and 100% correct, I've learned to play this song putting togheter all the live videos where they were filming Chris hands, so I could see with my eyes which keys he was pressing. And as you may guess, since they don't film his hands all the time during a live performance, I've watched something close to 50 different lives of The Scientist until i got the full song out :) Big effort but great result in my opinion! Really glad that someone can found my efforts useful!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, this i believe is The ultimate tutorial for The Scientist Hope you like it, i've put all of my efforts to make it as close to perfection as i could! Good watching!

Very well done. Could you perhaps make a tutorial for Fix You as well?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is awesome, thanks. I just bought a piano and trying to learn to play and this is the first song I want to learn. I'm not good enough to follow this yet, but bookmarking for when I am. :) I bough the AROBTTH sheet music on Amazon and it's a good simple version for me to play but not the same as what Chris plays, so I'm glad you worked it out and shared it!

• Like 1