✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Speculations For Further 2017 Dates?

UPDATE: COLDPLAY JUST TEASED US AND CANADA DATES!

[MEDIA=twitter]784063239042764800[/MEDIA]

This is just a thread for speculations, rumours, and anything about further 2017 dates that could be announced.

Such dates might include:

-US/Canada Dates

-UK/Europe Dates

And even dates in places that likely will not get a concert, but I'll list them here anyway.

-Egypt Dates

-Asia Dates

-North Africa Dates

Post anything regarding further 2017 dates here. I don't care about spam, so post as much as your heart desires!

KYLECOLDPLAYER

Coldplayer Since 2006

Just wondering how you all think things are now , will there be more England dates? seems strange to me going to 5 different stadiums in Germany on this tour and only 2 venues in England their home country what do you all think are we in for some more dates ?

I think theres a big chance that Coldplay is gonna play at pinkpop festival, since theres no tour date for the netherlands announced. And they sayd in a interview that they are going to play on festivals on 2017 aswell.

Do you think it will be more 2017 tour dates? Could we have another short European leg? In MX Tour they did 3 European legs, so I still hoping for that...

Well then again the first European leg was longer than one of the MX Euro legs. I'll say two, but they might do a short third.

We'll have the people in Latin America complain because we are getting more legs in Europe and North America but who cares?

[ATTACH=full]6129[/ATTACH]

UPDATE: COLDPLAY JUST TEASED US AND CANADA DATES!

[MEDIA=twitter]784063239042764800[/MEDIA]

This is just a thread for speculations, rumours, and anything about further 2017 dates that could be announced.

Such dates might include:

-US/Canada Dates

-UK/Europe Dates

And even dates in places that likely will not get a concert, but I'll list them here anyway.

-Egypt Dates

-Asia Dates

-North Africa Dates

Post anything regarding further 2017 dates here. I don't care about spam, so post as much as your heart desires!

KYLECOLDPLAYER

Coldplayer Since 2006

Hi,

Is it possible concert dates for either Atlanta, Nashville, or New Orleans could be announced at a later date? I have waited and waited for all 3 announcements of U.S. concert dates and so far not one concert is within a drive of 6 hours or less for me. I tried going to Louisville or St. Louis this year and it just didn't work out. I really don't want to have to take a long drive to see them in Miami, Houston, or Chicago and buying plane tickets to go to a concert is just not worth it for me. If they would just announce one date for one of these cities or even St. Louis again, I would definitely go. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

More tour dates for 2017? I know this could be a stupid question, they had already planned to visit so many countries, but who knows... today they just announced a new show in Abu Dhabi for this year and they make me think about this possibility again haha

• 1 month later...
Wondering if they would play Panorama in NY, it's July 28,29,30 because they are playing NJ Aug 1st?

It is a festival?

I wonder if they will make an exception to the stadium tour concerts.

Last year there were a few with Glastonbury, the BBC festival, Prince Harry benefit (don't remember the exact name)...

All in the UK though.

Wondering if they would play Panorama in NY, it's July 28,29,30 because they are playing NJ Aug 1st?

Much as I love the idea, I think they can't because of radius clauses. Unless there isn't a radius clause at Panorama as some sort of special deal to get the festival into NYC. That would be great if they did, although I don't look forward to figuring out parking haha. For the same reason I don't think they can do Osheaga.

I'm thinking they might do Music Midtown again. That would get them to Atlanta and they have a big gap in September. There is also Voodoo in New Orleans if the tour stretches beyond the dates posted now (end of Oct).

Edit: I guess radius clauses are somewhat negotiable, so they might be able to write the allowance for the MetLife show into their contract, if Panorama really wanted them ... especially considering the ML show was announced a while ago, probably before the festival negotiated its lineup.

I don't even now those bands [emoji1]

Ha!, I do really like Frank , Tame Impala & MGMT but not enough to take two trains and a ferry there, it's bitch of a venue to go to. You used to be able to drive and park there when they first Started Gov's Ball, which is there too, but not now

The Coachella Lineup for this year:

[MEDIA=twitter]818245062878437376[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/paramofe/status/818245062878437376

Especially looking forward to "Oldplay" and "Justice for X&Y" :p

reading through i thought all of these are hilarious, how could i ever pick a favorite?

but that last one. "Chris, a blackboard and 35 conspiracy theories" really nailed it for me :joy: