✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-08] Bell Centre, Montreal, QC

AMDB9

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Tue Aug 08 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Support: AlunaGeorge and Izzy Bizu

Here are the current information people have gathered by calling the Bell Centre:

FanClub Presale : Oct 11, 10am local time

American Express Presale: Oct 11, 10am local time.

Evenko Members Presale: Oct 13, 10am local time.

General Sale: Oct 15, Noon local time.

There will be no standing tickets: Floor tickets are Reserved Seats.

Prices will vary from 40$CAD to 250$CAD(Platinum tickets)

If you have any other information concerning the show, please share it! :D

• Like 1

Here are the current information people have gathered by calling the Bell Centre:

FanClub Presale : Oct 11, 10am local time

American Express Presale: Oct 11, 10am local time.

Evenko Members Presale: Oct 13, 10am local time.

General Sale: Oct 15, Noon local time.

There will be no standing tickets: Floor tickets are Reserved Seats.

Prices will vary from 40$CAD to 250$CAD(Platinum tickets)

If you have any other information concerning the show, please share it! :D

I would like the code to concert montreal please!

Does anyone of you guys have still a presale code available? I've been subscribed with coldplay.com since 2011 now, and didn't get a pre code? I was really hoping to see them because they are truly one of my favorites! PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED HELP! I NEED A CODE THAT STILL HAS 2 TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!

Does anyone of you guys have still a presale code available? I've been subscribed with coldplay.com since 2011 now, and didn't get a pre code? I was really hoping to see them because they are truly one of my favorites! PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED HELP! I NEED A CODE THAT STILL HAS 2 TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!

The Coldplay / Amex presale is sold out

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My review for this show :)

Where should I start? That's the question every coldplayer ask before writing a concert review of the best band on earth. This journey was so wonderful I travelled abroad for the first time. I went through security and feeling nervous about bot being accepted in a foreign country. Well, that part was easier than I thought.

But the best part of this journey and the reason to make this was going to a #ColdplayMontreal. Being waiting for this since October 2016 was full of happy, sad, stressful, exciting days. I was looking forward to this moment for many days! I arrived just a few minutes before doors open. I wanted to be the first one but I also wanted to visit the city but with this band I don't regret any delay or change of plans. Doors opened, I went to security checks and got my Xyloband and LoVe button, I looked for my seats, I seated on the wrong ones which was one behind me so when I moved it felt like I was a little bit closer. I listened to the opening acts I liked them but didn't enjoy it that much. I went down to buy a t-shirt with the tour stops in the North American leg and a bag. I continued listening to the opening acts.

One highlight was the audience. They were incredibly loud! It didn't crossed my mind a small audience could be that loud and entertaining to see. We made the Mexican wave we clap and shout "Coldplay" and some random noise.

Suddenly, O Mio Babbino started playing, the big moment was about to start. I stood up, never sit back during the show. Lights went down. Xylobands light up a beautiful red. The Charles Chaplin speech was heard as the xylobands were light up. I'm writing this as if nobody knew what I'm talking about or as it was my first time at the show. In some way it was, the first two concert I was in the standing area, now I was in the upper side of the venue. I had the best view I could have imagined; this was a different view where I could see the heavenly view xylobands, lights, lasers, flames and visuals give. Many have said there isn't a bad place to see the concert and I can confirm that's absolutely true. A Head Full Of Dreams described my journey. I landed in a place I hadn't seen to enjoy one of the best days of my life. I sang it out loud like any Coldplaysong should be sang. Yellow and xylobands shined like real stars. The Scientist, I decided to livestream this one on periscope because it was a calm song but it didn't stopped me from swinging at the rhythm of the song. Sorry to those who watched it and just listened to half of it but you forget what it's happening outside of the venue for two hours and sometimes you remember wifi is turned up to share full videos to the lovely fans who'd love to be there. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. First time I listened to this song live. My favorite version is still Live 2012 but shouting the woop woop with all the fans and Chris will be unforgettable and after all Coldplay put a smile upon my face during tje whole concert. (It's difficult to remember the order of the songs but I'll try to do it) Paradise, another song I tried to livestream. Such a great song to jump, dance and forget you're doing a livestream or maybe I wanted to share that with you, who knows. The remix id just amazing. Always In My Head. A new song as well. Love it. One of my favorite songs from Ghost Stories and I finally listened to it live. Then Magic a wonderful song with a great bass riff. The highlight of this moment, Berrytin and Buckin. This was the cutest and funniest thing I've seen live. Everglow, Chris greating the fans and asking us to send love to Syria and Venezuela was the best way to show how big his heart is. I took the opportunity to show a banner I made. I was hopping he'd see it even when I was too far from him. And I think he saw it or at least that's what I want to believe.

Next part was amazing as well. Clocks and the stunning lasers. Charlie Brown and Chris stopping the song to ask us to keep our cell phones for one song. Always thought that l wouldn't follow his petition and that I'd record it anyways, well I follow him and the view was incredible,the xylobands during this song are indescribable. Then Hymn For The Weekend saying exactly how I was feeling high, so high. Fix You was so emotional for some fans around me. I thought I'd be crying to a song at the concert, but I was too happy I smiled the entire concert even in the calmer songs.

Viva La Vida, my favorite song of all time, what can I say? It was perfect. Adventure Of A Lifetime the anthem of this trip. The more I listen to it the more unforgettable moments I attach to it and each time it gets a higher meaning in my life.

Then into C-stage. The xylobands where stunning. The Guest House was so powerful. First In My Place, first time I listened to it live, so even when we are waiting for the band to play different songs I was happy to hear it. Then Don't Panic with Will on lead vocals he has such a beautiful voice. The request song was Us Against The World. I wanted to request this one but in the last minute I didn't record my video and I don't regret it. I was hopping to listen to the song that was recorded for the Live 2012 at Montreal and I was lucky to hear that song in the same place where my favorite live version was recorded. When we thought that was the last song at the C-stage Chris said they were having a great time and as he heard someone requested the song so loudly he'd play an extra song. It was Green Eyes, another song that was new for me.

Back to the main stage and it was the turn of Something Just Like This. The only song from the EP that I enjoyed singing and dancing. I guess this was the moment when someone threw a Santa's hat at him and he wore it! Then A Sky Full Of Stars. The venue was that with the xylobands. I've talked a lot about xylobands this time because they are properly seen from the upper seats. Not saying that floor seats/general area won't give you a great view but the view makes you feel like you're in Paradise when you're higher.

The final song Up&Up. The perfect song to end this adventure. It's sad to say goodbye to this band but they left me an everglow. The first time I saw them I wasn't sad the concert was over because I saw them again the next day. The second time I was so happy I had the opportunity to see them twice in a row I couldn't be sad. The third time I felt a little bit sad it was over but it was overshadow by the happiness a Coldplay concert gives to anyone who goes.

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
My review for this show :)

Where should I start? That's the question every coldplayer ask before writing a concert review of the best band on earth. This journey was so wonderful I travelled abroad for the first time. I went through security and feeling nervous about bot being accepted in a foreign country. Well, that part was easier than I thought.

But the best part of this journey and the reason to make this was going to a #ColdplayMontreal. Being waiting for this since October 2016 was full of happy, sad, stressful, exciting days. I was looking forward to this moment for many days! I arrived just a few minutes before doors open. I wanted to be the first one but I also wanted to visit the city but with this band I don't regret any delay or change of plans. Doors opened, I went to security checks and got my Xyloband and LoVe button, I looked for my seats, I seated on the wrong ones which was one behind me so when I moved it felt like I was a little bit closer. I listened to the opening acts I liked them but didn't enjoy it that much. I went down to buy a t-shirt with the tour stops in the North American leg and a bag. I continued listening to the opening acts.

One highlight was the audience. They were incredibly loud! It didn't crossed my mind a small audience could be that loud and entertaining to see. We made the Mexican wave we clap and shout "Coldplay" and some random noise.

Suddenly, O Mio Babbino started playing, the big moment was about to start. I stood up, never sit back during the show. Lights went down. Xylobands light up a beautiful red. The Charles Chaplin speech was heard as the xylobands were light up. I'm writing this as if nobody knew what I'm talking about or as it was my first time at the show. In some way it was, the first two concert I was in the standing area, now I was in the upper side of the venue. I had the best view I could have imagined; this was a different view where I could see the heavenly view xylobands, lights, lasers, flames and visuals give. Many have said there isn't a bad place to see the concert and I can confirm that's absolutely true. A Head Full Of Dreams described my journey. I landed in a place I hadn't seen to enjoy one of the best days of my life. I sang it out loud like any Coldplaysong should be sang. Yellow and xylobands shined like real stars. The Scientist, I decided to livestream this one on periscope because it was a calm song but it didn't stopped me from swinging at the rhythm of the song. Sorry to those who watched it and just listened to half of it but you forget what it's happening outside of the venue for two hours and sometimes you remember wifi is turned up to share full videos to the lovely fans who'd love to be there. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. First time I listened to this song live. My favorite version is still Live 2012 but shouting the woop woop with all the fans and Chris will be unforgettable and after all Coldplay put a smile upon my face during tje whole concert. (It's difficult to remember the order of the songs but I'll try to do it) Paradise, another song I tried to livestream. Such a great song to jump, dance and forget you're doing a livestream or maybe I wanted to share that with you, who knows. The remix id just amazing. Always In My Head. A new song as well. Love it. One of my favorite songs from Ghost Stories and I finally listened to it live. Then Magic a wonderful song with a great bass riff. The highlight of this moment, Berrytin and Buckin. This was the cutest and funniest thing I've seen live. Everglow, Chris greating the fans and asking us to send love to Syria and Venezuela was the best way to show how big his heart is. I took the opportunity to show a banner I made. I was hopping he'd see it even when I was too far from him. And I think he saw it or at least that's what I want to believe.

Next part was amazing as well. Clocks and the stunning lasers. Charlie Brown and Chris stopping the song to ask us to keep our cell phones for one song. Always thought that l wouldn't follow his petition and that I'd record it anyways, well I follow him and the view was incredible,the xylobands during this song are indescribable. Then Hymn For The Weekend saying exactly how I was feeling high, so high. Fix You was so emotional for some fans around me. I thought I'd be crying to a song at the concert, but I was too happy I smiled the entire concert even in the calmer songs.

Viva La Vida, my favorite song of all time, what can I say? It was perfect. Adventure Of A Lifetime the anthem of this trip. The more I listen to it the more unforgettable moments I attach to it and each time it gets a higher meaning in my life.

Then into C-stage. The xylobands where stunning. The Guest House was so powerful. First In My Place, first time I listened to it live, so even when we are waiting for the band to play different songs I was happy to hear it. Then Don't Panic with Will on lead vocals he has such a beautiful voice. The request song was Us Against The World. I wanted to request this one but in the last minute I didn't record my video and I don't regret it. I was hopping to listen to the song that was recorded for the Live 2012 at Montreal and I was lucky to hear that song in the same place where my favorite live version was recorded. When we thought that was the last song at the C-stage Chris said they were having a great time and as he heard someone requested the song so loudly he'd play an extra song. It was Green Eyes, another song that was new for me.

Back to the main stage and it was the turn of Something Just Like This. The only song from the EP that I enjoyed singing and dancing. I guess this was the moment when someone threw a Santa's hat at him and he wore it! Then A Sky Full Of Stars. The venue was that with the xylobands. I've talked a lot about xylobands this time because they are properly seen from the upper seats. Not saying that floor seats/general area won't give you a great view but the view makes you feel like you're in Paradise when you're higher.

The final song Up&Up. The perfect song to end this adventure. It's sad to say goodbye to this band but they left me an everglow. The first time I saw them I wasn't sad the concert was over because I saw them again the next day. The second time I was so happy I had the opportunity to see them twice in a row I couldn't be sad. The third time I felt a little bit sad it was over but it was overshadow by the happiness a Coldplay concert gives to anyone who goes.

I LOVE THIS IT MAKES ME MISS THAT NIGHT SO MUCH T_T funny story i requested us against the world and some guy messaged me saying "Hey we both will get picked 100% cause all the other song requests are random songs the band will never play, who ever wins will buy dinner for tonight!" and i agreed, thank god i won the bet! Also in the santa hat, i live streamed on my IG @Colpdlay through God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, some one told me to throw my santa hat at him but i was sorta shy! I was thinking about it all concert long until something just like this came up and i said, Fuck it! its my last time to do it so im gonna throw it! I love how he wore it too! in the end of the show i got a love button that Chris threw and i got my santa hat back! Im so glad we both experienced our first ever coldplay shows in the same two days! Easily the best concert of my life!