✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-21] Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

AMDB9

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sad, I missed my first break and half of lunch at work (because I screwed something up) and in the tiny bit of lunch I had left, pulled a ticket in B5 ... wasn't sure where that was so I went to pull up a map and it took so long I lost the ticket ... actually pulled it up again but my break ended before I could get it. Turns out that was a PERFECT ticket. Nothing I could do about it, I'd get fired for using my phone outside of break. Kicking myself for not just blindly grabbing it. Oh well, I'll see what comes up in the regular sale.

A friend gave me his presale code, but we were both unaware of the 4 ticket max. He bought 3, and I was trying to get 2, one for me and my girlfriend. When I saw there was only "1 ticket max" when I went to buy, i thought it meant one ticket at a time. So i bought one, went back to get the 2nd, and learned the hard way that I messed up...I really don't want to go alone to this show, my friend bought his tickets on the floor, I was up in the 500s....anyone have 1 ticket extra on their code? Would really appreciate it! Please DM me, would legit make my year!

Does anyone of you guys have still a presale code available? I've been subscribed with coldplay.com since 2011 now, and didn't get a pre code? I was really hoping to see them because they are truly one of my favorites! PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED HELP! I NEED A CODE THAT STILL HAS 2 TICKETS AVAILABLE! THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! DM ME PLEASE!

I got 2 in A10. I didn't expect floor seats to be available! I was so excited I didn't pay attention to the price. $250 each.
Do you still have a presale code available? I've been subscribed with coldplay.com since 2011 now, and didn't get a presale code? I was really hoping to see them because they are truly one of my favorites! PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED HELP! EACH CODE IS GOOD FOR 4 TICKETS AND I ONLY NEED 2!!! PLEASE! THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! DM ME if you do.

I'm so sad, I missed my first break and half of lunch at work (because I screwed something up) and in the tiny bit of lunch I had left, pulled a ticket in B5 ... wasn't sure where that was so I went to pull up a map and it took so long I lost the ticket ... actually pulled it up again but my break ended before I could get it. Turns out that was a PERFECT ticket. Nothing I could do about it, I'd get fired for using my phone outside of break. Kicking myself for not just blindly grabbing it. Oh well, I'll see what comes up in the regular sale.

I'm basically in the same boat as you. What's left in presale right now doesn't seem to be that great, especially for the price. I am also hoping for better luck when general sale happens but I'm a bit uneasy about it. I REALLY wish they'd add a second show in Toronto, but I assume it's unlikely.

I REALLY wish they'd add a second show in Toronto, but I assume it's unlikely.

I'd say it IS likely actually. They've done multiple Toronto shows before, and they have a gap between the first show and the next show in Texas. I'd be more surprised if they don't have another show. Don't ever give up!

I'd say it IS likely actually. They've done multiple Toronto shows before, and they have a gap between the first show and the next show in Texas. I'd be more surprised if they don't have another show. Don't ever give up!

I wish they'd make it happen soon, if they do. This is all too much for my nerves. LOL. I did notice the little gap they have before Texas. I assume if they sell well on Saturday maybe we'll get lucky with an additional show. Crossing my fingers.

I wish they'd make it happen soon, if they do. This is all too much for my nerves. LOL. I did notice the little gap they have before Texas. I assume if they sell well on Saturday maybe we'll get lucky with an additional show. Crossing my fingers.

lol, that was me yesterday, until I bought my tix. Then I realized how far away August 2017 is. Don't worry, there's plenty of time!

• Like 1

I'm basically in the same boat as you. What's left in presale right now doesn't seem to be that great, especially for the price. I am also hoping for better luck when general sale happens but I'm a bit uneasy about it. I REALLY wish they'd add a second show in Toronto, but I assume it's unlikely.

If they announce a second show, do they usually have a presale for it? Or just drop it out of nowhere and it's on sale right away? It's the latter, isn't it? I'd likely be out of luck there too, because the chances of me seeing it when they announce it are slim. Though, the second might not sell as fast, giving us more time to choose seats. :happy:

If they announce a second show, do they usually have a presale for it? Or just drop it out of nowhere and it's on sale right away? It's the latter, isn't it? I'd likely be out of luck there too, because the chances of me seeing it when they announce it are slim. Though, the second might not sell as fast, giving us more time to choose seats. :happy:

iunno, how was the 2nd Montreal show handled?

iunno, how was the 2nd Montreal show handled?

I think they just announced it right as the presale for the other started, and it went on sale the same time. But I'm not sure if it might go differently when they announce it down the road a bit. I wonder if they'll announce and start the sale for a second one when the general sale for this one starts on Saturday. I have no idea but I'm going to be ready just in case.

They announced the second show yesterday night, a couple hours after the Coldplay.com and Amex Presales were sold out.

For the gig on Aug 9, the Coldplay.com presale went live today(Oct 12), just as the Amex Presale.

Tomorrow (Oct 13, 10am local time), Evenko Members Presale and Live Nation Presale for both date Aug 8 & 9

I went ahead and got floor seats in B8. Coulda been better but I was afraid I'd not get any floor seats at all if I didn't go ahead and buy. I did not want to pay $250 for100 level seats. So expensive

Ah just seeing this now, disregard msg I sent you. B8 should be pretty good view!

Hi everyone, I'm so new to this site but have been a fan since Parachutes.

I am in desperate need for 4 tickets to Toronto show.

I couldn't seem to figure out how to post a new forum through the coldplaying website.

If someone knows the best place to look for face value tickets or the best forum on here that I should look in, please help a girl out!

My dad's health is really bad and this is probably the last time I will get to enjoy such a great moment with him, my sister, and my Aunt.

I appreciate greatly, anyone's help.

Thank you!

Marisa