✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-21] Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

AMDB9

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Mon Aug 21 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Support: AlunaGeorge and Izzy Bizu

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions from a relative concert noob. I was there in 2008 for the viva tour. iirc, they were in ACC for MXtour.

Do ppl stand or sit usually in the non GA seats?

Im noticing a limit of 4 tix per order. It says if you go more than that, they may take away the extra ones or the whole order. I would like to get 5 tix though, so what should I do?

Questions from a relative concert noob. I was there in 2008 for the viva tour. iirc, they were in ACC for MXtour.

Do ppl stand or sit usually in the non GA seats?

In Denver, everyone stood as soon as the opera song staryed playing. All the casual fans who were just there to hear Viva and ASFOS sat down during the b-stage and c-stage songs.

Im noticing a limit of 4 tix per order. It says if you go more than that, they may take away the extra ones or the whole order. I would like to get 5 tix though, so what should I do?

I would have two computers open if possible. When I booked my tickets, I did that, and I was able to get tickets in the same section on both computers. However, I only needed 2 tickets, so I just had both computers to see which one would give me the best tickets, and I was booking through Altitude Tickets, not Ticketmaster. But I would try 2 computers, and buy 4 tickets on one and try to book a 5th in the same section on the other. And if you are worried about them cancelling your order, I would purchase the individual ticket using the name and info of someone else in your group.

In Denver, everyone stood as soon as the opera song staryed playing. All the casual fans who were just there to hear Viva and ASFOS sat down during the b-stage and c-stage songs.

wow, even in the non GA eh? honestly, i would stand the whole time. Hell, I would go GA, but I have a few casual friends who'd rather get seats.

I would have two computers open if possible. When I booked my tickets, I did that, and I was able to get tickets in the same section on both computers. However, I only needed 2 tickets, so I just had both computers to see which one would give me the best tickets, and I was booking through Altitude Tickets, not Ticketmaster. But I would try 2 computers, and buy 4 tickets on one and try to book a 5th in the same section on the other. And if you are worried about them cancelling your order, I would purchase the individual ticket using the name and info of someone else in your group.

I'm planning on using multiple devices. However, it seems like they'll give you the option of buying more than 4, but if they 'catch you' they'll take away the extras or all. Also, as far as i understand, the presale codes are attached to me, so if my friends use it and buy it under a different name, it wont fool the system. I may just risk it and get 5. I mean, its only one more than the limit. If they're gonna make cuts, it would be to ppl who buy a dozen

My other plan is to just get 4. but get 2, a gap, and another 2 seats. Then, when general tix go an sale, pick up the individual one. Bit of a riskier play tho....

I could just ditch them all and go on a solo GA mission...

How are the presale codes connected to us? I thought 'unique' just meant it could only be used once, they won't know who is suppose to be using it. I hope there isn't an issue, my ticketmaster account is different than the email I received with the presale code.

How are the presale codes connected to us? I thought 'unique' just meant it could only be used once, they won't know who is suppose to be using it. I hope there isn't an issue, my ticketmaster account is different than the email I received with the presale code.

Sorry, i think you described it better. The code can only be used once.

Any idea about the seating layout for the Rogers Centre? Would have liked to see a layout before the presale started.

I believe that's the layout (according to ticketmaster):

BLgdVPU.png

On another note, anyone has a presale code they're not using? I promised my wife a Coldplay concert long ago and I'd love to get some special seats for the Occassion!

I haven't been to the Rogers centre in awhile, but I'm aiming for 130-129/113-114 sections or floors if they aren't bad. I don't like sitting directly across from the stage, seems too far even though you have a straight view of the stage. I really wish they were playing at the ACC, the Rogers centre is massive.