✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-21] Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

AMDB9

Hi everyone, I'm so new to this site but have been a fan since Parachutes.

I am in desperate need for 4 tickets to Toronto show.

I couldn't seem to figure out how to post a new forum through the coldplaying website.

If someone knows the best place to look for face value tickets or the best forum on here that I should look in, please help a girl out!

My dad's health is really bad and this is probably the last time I will get to enjoy such a great moment with him, my sister, and my Aunt.

I appreciate greatly, anyone's help.

Thank you!

Marisa

Hi Marisa,

Have you looked at Ticketmaster? There are tons of 100 level tickets still available. Blue are original price, only pink are resale, avoid those if you're looking for face value. Use the map feature to see what sections are available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I'm so new to this site but have been a fan since Parachutes.

I am in desperate need for 4 tickets to Toronto show.

I couldn't seem to figure out how to post a new forum through the coldplaying website.

If someone knows the best place to look for face value tickets or the best forum on here that I should look in, please help a girl out!

My dad's health is really bad and this is probably the last time I will get to enjoy such a great moment with him, my sister, and my Aunt.

I appreciate greatly, anyone's help.

Thank you!

Marisa

So sorry to heart that. I hope you find some tickets and that your dad will get better ! Don't ever give up !

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I got 2 separate tickets for this show in 2 separate sections and I need some advice on which one to go for.

[ATTACH=full]6780[/ATTACH]

Option 1 (Section A5, Row 27, Seat 1)

or Option 2 (Section B3, Row 17, Seat 1)

If I had to choose between those 2 I would go for option #2. Closer to the B-stage than option #1 is to the A-stage, I would think it would make for a better moment when the band plays the B-stage.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
If I had to choose between those 2 I would go for option #2. Closer to the B-stage than option #1 is to the A-stage, I would think it would make for a better moment when the band plays the B-stage.

Option 2. I was at the Metlife stadium last year in the A4 equivalent. The stage is so big the closer you are the less of the middle you see or the band. Chris would be in front you for a couple songs in A4. In section B you see more of the main stage, they play quite a few songs on the B stage, a better view of the band and you will appreciate the xylo bands, confetti and pyro a lot more.

Also voting for option 2

And holy crap, this is about a month away!

I'm excited:D:D:D

Is anyone requesting any songs thru Instagram? I'm thinking of requesting High Speed but it doesn't seem likely that they'll play it... Do they still do the song requests?

• Like 1

I'm excited:D:D:D

Is anyone requesting any songs thru Instagram? I'm thinking of requesting High Speed but it doesn't seem likely that they'll play it... Do they still do the song requests?

They do them but it's always the same songs ... I think they just look for a request for UATW or TKC. But, I say go for it anyway! Maybe they'll feel like mixing it up and at worst, hey, you tried. I'll be posting my usual embarrassing video requesting Rush Of Blood To The Head, or maybe I'll try A Message. It's fun to try whether they play it or not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I have 2 tickets for Aug 21 that I MUST sell as I now cannot attend. If anyone needs 2 floor tix (A3 Row 7)) at cost please email me and we can work something out. They are transferable through Ticketmaster.ca

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Mon Aug 21 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Support: AlunaGeorge and Izzy Bizu

• 2 weeks later...

ticket drop!!!! i just picked up 2 pairs of seats directly against the b stage! reg face value

IMG_6225.jpg

those were the best that dropped, but they still have some decent ones available, go check it out !!

still available as of now (close to midnight eastern, aug 4th) :

2Ha84ej.png

that long string of seats 3 rows back from front of b stage looks good!

getting very excited!!!!!

• Like 1

So with the gig approaching, let me ask a question- is anyone recording the whole show in high quality? I want to make sure I can have a full audio recording of the show that I can listen to later to relive the concert, so I was planning on taping it. However, if someone else is taping it and uploading it here afterwards, I won't bother making a crappy recording on my iPhone. So is anyone else planning on recording the show?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

THE_BLUE_MOON, I cannot tell you if someone gonna record the show in Toronto, but if you really want a good video of the entire concert, I suggest you to go to this link:

, it's exactly the same show that I saw in Montreal, except at the beginning of the show, instead of being Americans on the video they displayed, it was people from Montreal. Enjoy the show ! It really was awesome.

I'm selling 2 tickets side by side section 509, row 10 for the Coldplay show at the Rogers Center in Toronto on August 21 for 200$ the pair of tickets. I'm selling the tickets together for the price I've paid. Very nice view on the stage. I bought those tickets on Ticketmaster when the show went on sale in October 2016, but since I managed to find Coldplay tickets in Montreal, I'm selling my tickets for their show in Toronto. I can prove you that I purchased these tickets from the Rogers Center by e-mails I received from Ticketmaster. Call me or text me: 514-792-4417 or write to me: [email protected] (I prefer that you contact me by phone).

Je vends 2 billets côte à côte section 509, rangée 10 pour le spectacle de Coldplay au Centre Rogers à Toronto le 21 août à 200$ pour la paire de billets. Je vends les billets ensemble au prix que je les ai payé. Très belle vue sur la scène. J'ai acheté ces billets sur Ticketmaster lorsqu'ils ont été mis en vente en octobre 2016, mais étant donné que j'ai réussi à trouver des billets pour le spectacle de Coldplay à Montréal, je vends ma paire de billets pour leur spectacle à Toronto. Je peux vous prouver que je me suis procurée ces billets au Centre Rogers par les courriels que j'ai reçu de Ticketmaster. Appelez-moi ou textez-moi: 514-792-4417 ou encore écrivez-moi: [email protected] (je préfère que vous me contacter par téléphone).

any sort of meet up? i've always kinda wanted to do something like this and meet other forum people. If we have enough ppl that want to do a meetup, we can start another thread to organize

I'll be the tall asian guy in glasses. I'll be with another shorter asian girl (who actually isnt part of the forum. shes a casual fan and not crazy like us). feel free to say hi though.

• Like 2

any sort of meet up? i've always kinda wanted to do something like this and meet other forum people. If we have enough ppl that want to do a meetup, we can start another thread to organize

I'll be the tall asian guy in glasses. I'll be with another shorter asian girl (who actually isnt part of the forum. shes a casual fan and not crazy like us). feel free to say hi though.

That would be cool! Let's see if anyone else would be down as well. I'm going with 3 other friends for the Monday show so I will try my best to say hi :D if by any chance you're going to the Tuesday show as well that would be a much better day for me to do a meet up for me since I'm going alone

And fyi or for anyone interested they opened up 2 sections on the side (500 level) for the Tuesday show at $30. if anyone wants a second look at Coldplay for a cheap price definitely go for it, who knows when they'll be back!!

nah, just monday for me.

kind of an aside, but this is why I wanted some sort of coldplaying shirt we could customize with our display names. would be easy to identify in a crowd, lol. I could spot someone from afar, and go, oh, so you're BornToDream!

i heard the same about the sound. it seems to bounce off the dome and have an echo effect...

iunno, it has been a wet summer in toronto...but it takes them 30 mins to close the dome. I think if it doesnt rain by show time, they wouldnt close it during the gig.