✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to tour Asia in 2017?

I'm currently looking at CAT1 or 2 seated tix. I would have opted for the standing one too. But since my experience with mosh pit at Muse concert last year, unless you start queuing at 7am, your view will probably not that worth it. Besides, from the look of the stage set-up, I would really love to look at the entire stage!!!

Pretty sure there won't be mosh pits in a Coldplay concerts :) Haha, I am planning on queuing up by 12 pm for the concert. Pretty sure I wont be front row, but I have regretted not getting tickets that are closest to the stage. Bummed that it's only going to start at 8 pm. This calls for take-away from McDonalds....

Anyone going to Japan gig?

Are they using the same ticket system as the last time? Lottery?

Or this time it first come first serve?

They use the lottery system for pre-sale tickets. You can apply at any time until 21 Nov.

If you want to apply for Live Nation pre-sale tickets, you should sign up "My Live Nation" by today.

http://www.livenation.co.jp/artist/coldplay-tickets

http://www.coldplay-jpntour.jp/

Pretty sure there won't be mosh pits in a Coldplay concerts :) Haha, I am planning on queuing up by 12 pm for the concert. Pretty sure I wont be front row, but I have regretted not getting tickets that are closest to the stage. Bummed that it's only going to start at 8 pm. This calls for take-away from McDonalds....

I agreed. After all the screaming and singalong at least you can get some water handed out, if you are close enough to the stage. I think 12pm would get you that close so dont worry.

Anw this is my first time getting seated ticket so idk what the queue for that would be like. I hope that it wont be as long as the standing queue.

I'm hoping to attend, not entirely sure yet because of the prices.

Same here. At first, I was really excited but got easily pissed off when I learned about the venue and ticket prices. What's worse, thousands of instant fans had emerged on social media... spelling the band's name as Cold Play, claiming that they do know the band well when they are only familiar with the hit singles...

To the people in the Philippines, I am so sorry that your first time experiencing Coldplay will be in a concert ground where apparently (I took a look at the plan) your only chance to get a decent view is if you have the big $$$. That's really unfair ! The affordable tickets seem to be a million miles away.

I'm Australian, my background is Filipino so I was expecting to fly up to 'visit family' but really just to see Coldplay and the prices are insane, and on top of that, the actual floor plan is awful? Good lord, who planned that. The 'VIP' is $660 AUD, whereas that same position is General $150 AUD, and I even got a VIP for one of the Melbourne shows and i'ts only $340 in comparison. Terrible, I really feel for the fans in PH.

On the brighter side, I'm really considering Japan... has anyone seen a floorplan yet for the Tokyo Dome? I wanted to see what the difference was between the 'VIP' and 'SS'... or if it's just the same as our VIP that comes with early entry and some merch? And because they say 'VIP Seat' and 'SS Seat'... just wanted to make sure they're not seated :laugh3: I signed up to the LiveNation pre-sale, but it seems to be a different purchasing system than here :laugh3:

To the people in the Philippines, I am so sorry that your first time experiencing Coldplay will be in a concert ground where apparently (I took a look at the plan) your only chance to get a decent view is if you have the big $$$. That's really unfair ! The affordable tickets seem to be a million miles away.

Yeah I've heard some people are considering just watching in another country. Actually sad because I might not see them, and apparently the band did decide on this venue according to the promoter.

I agreed. After all the screaming and singalong at least you can get some water handed out, if you are close enough to the stage. I think 12pm would get you that close so dont worry.

Anw this is my first time getting seated ticket so idk what the queue for that would be like. I hope that it wont be as long as the standing queue.

I think if you're getting the seated tickets, it will be numbered accordingly so you don't have to worry about queuing :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I decided not to buy a ticket for Coldplay's concert in Manila because I can't afford the VIP-Gold bracket... really expensive. The more affordable tickets (Silver-GA) are not worth buying (based on the concert plan).

I know it's a missed opportunity and it's possible that this will be the only Coldplay tour to include the Philippines but I'm just being realistic and practical at the same time.

• Like 1