✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small white 42 shirt from Viva era!

msimo4

New member here, this website is a bit confusing so sorry if I make some mistakes.

Basically I've been looking for a while online and I also tried the subreddit with no luck. I've been trying to find this incredible white 42 t-shirt in a small size, which was sold during the Viva tour, after someone else posted something on the sub a little while ago. I soon enough became obsessed with this shirt and really want to wear it to my first Coldplay show in December (only around a month left - can't wait!!!). But unfortunately, after trying to find it online, a very select set of sites still had it, and all of them only had it available in size XL, which is way too big for me (under 18). All of those sites sold out in the past couple of days, anyway. All this background info is basically on the thread I posted on the sub lol. So does anyone here on Coldplaying know any sites where it could be available or does anyone have it and would be willing to sell it to me before the show? I can use Paypal and the seller can set the price (as long as it's not too absurd - around $100 is definitely pushing it). There's also someone else on Reddit who would like the shirt as well so a second one would be fantastic. If it can't be found, and I've got a strong feeling that it sadly can't be, then I guess I'll just resort to getting a different shirt off of the store. I just really adore this shirt though, now. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

There are some websites where you can order tshirts with your own photos/graphics. I tried to find a picture with the same 42 that's on this tshirt but they all are very low quality.

[ATTACH=full]6259[/ATTACH]

That's a good one but it's yellow

[ATTACH=full]6260[/ATTACH]