✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HI FROM SCOTLAND!!!

Clare42

Hi everyone my name's Clare and thanks to Christa, Stephen, Connor (shoutout my 1000th follower on Instagram) and co. I've finally decided to get into the amazing forums. I'm not new to the fandom, only to posting on the forums and I'm already part of the team (still don't know why you guys let me in!!!).

Living in the land of Guy certainly has it's advantages as I'm only half an hour away from Guy's home in Kirkcaldy. Can't wait to get to know everyone better and hope you all have a great day, especially since it's December now!!!

• Like 7

Hi! welcome to the forums! I think I already follow you on twitter, good to see you here as well! :)

Ohhh what's your twitter just so I'm following you (if you don't want to announce it on here just drop me a tweet). Nice to see some familiar faces :)

• Like 1

Ohhh what's your twitter just so I'm following you (if you don't want to announce it on here just drop me a tweet). Nice to see some familiar faces :)

I think you're following me as well :D but just to make sure we're following each other it is @alisbe42 :)

• Like 1