✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coming from Australia to see my boys in Cardiff

lucyb

hi everyone

I'll be back in Sussex for a family party in July which ties in nicely with the Cardiff dates. My husband is being a nightmare so I'll be coming up on my own. I'm going to come up the night before so I can line up early but I want to hook up with other coldplayers so I'm not alone. Will most likely be the second night. Who is going and can we line up together please? Lucy x

Oh awesome!!! Keep me posted will you?? Where are you from in Australia?

QUOTE="tekjansen505, post: 5865793, member: 106589"]I'm also coming from Australia! I haven't bought tickets yet, still trying to collaborate on a show of choice with a couple of friends from the US.

Oh awesome!!! Keep me posted will you?? Where are you from in Australia?

Absolutely will keep you posted! I'm from Melbourne! Where are you from? I'm going to the 16th Paris show, and I'm about... 80% sure I'll be heading to Cardiff as well... considering I'll be there so I might as well! The Brisbane and Melbourne shows in December just weren't quenching the thirst :laugh2:

• 2 months later...

I'm in Adelaide! Have you bought tickets yet?

Absolutely will keep you posted! I'm from Melbourne! Where are you from? I'm going to the 16th Paris show, and I'm about... 80% sure I'll be heading to Cardiff as well... considering I'll be there so I might as well! The Brisbane and Melbourne shows in December just weren't quenching the thirst :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in Adelaide! Have you bought tickets yet?

Ah yay! Fellow Aussie in the Cardiff crowd! However, I have not bought tickets, completely sold out and I've so set on having VIP for at least one night... I think I have to succumb to Stubhub because I'm afraid of leaving it too late!

• 1 month later...