April 2, 200521 yr Just shut up if you've nothing important to say! You just annoy everyone :dozey: YOU WEREN'T MY FAVORITE MOD TO BEGIN WITH..........I know there was something about you that you didn't like about me :angry: :rolleyes: Haha!! Go feefs :D
April 2, 200521 yr fifi wrote: Quote: YOU WEREN'T MY FAVORITE MOD TO BEGIN WITH Oh please excuse me while I go and cry and you to me albie are crap! This is a bloody message board, don't take everything so bloody serious! you've got it wrong I don't take you seriously You don't? Dude, you take everything seriously Learn about sarcasm becasue If myou ever came to England, you wouldn't last a minute :stunned:
April 2, 200521 yr guess who this is??? reilly shut up you look sneaky... like this guy----> :sneaky: i THINK i might know who this isssss.... except what is it doing here.. whoever he is he's kinda cute
April 2, 200521 yr Not my favorite picture ever, but me with Vince Vaughn, I'm on the left: Oooooh nice! How you meet him? :D He was at the same bar as me and some friends one night. He comes to AZ a lot apparently.
April 2, 200521 yr lol thanks jak uhhh whatever albie and mygreeneyes whats your name?? What did I do to you ?
April 2, 200521 yr lol thanks jak uhhh whatever albie and mygreeneyes whats your name?? What did I do to you ?i have an aversion to you and my chest...
April 2, 200521 yr lol thanks jak uhhh whatever albie and mygreeneyes whats your name?? What did I do to you ?i have an aversion to you and my chest... :wink3:
April 2, 200521 yr *mrs doubtfire voice* EEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO Jaci que pasa?? :wink3: Just up WAY too early for a Saturday. You don't reAlly live in Micronesia, right? Is that even a real place?
April 2, 200521 yr lol thanks jak uhhh whatever albie and mygreeneyes whats your name?? What did I do to you ?i have an aversion to you and my chest... :wink3: I think a re-straining order needs to be put in use, just maybe
April 2, 200521 yr OK, I thought it was just a place they made up in the movie Zoolander :lol: How's the weather over there? This weekend it's in the 80s. Thinking about laying out!
April 2, 200521 yr hahah its hot as always...id lay out....but im black...thats as obsolete as warships in the baltic
April 2, 200521 yr lol thanks jak uhhh whatever albie and mygreeneyes whats your name?? What did I do to you ?i have an aversion to you and my chest... :wink3: I think a re-straining order needs to be put in use, just maybe I think you need one to0
Create an account or sign in to comment