✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

sound effect from Up&Up

caprica

the "wop wop wop" (my fav part of the song btw :P)

i always thought it was that woman who worked with the Rolling Stones that did some vocals on the record... Mary something? let me google it...

Merry Clayton! but i really have no basis for that. there's so many people on that song it's hard to tell, but it definitely sounds like a vocal to me

that's not entirely true but i do genuinely love that :p

Its like the beeps in the live version of Yellow in the AROBTTH Tour :p Love that

I like the beeps of Yellow Live too but I dislike all those chopped-up background vocal bits in AHFOD tracks (Birds, AOAl, Army of one, Up&Up...)

the "wop wop wop" (my fav part of the song btw :p)

I am with you on that! I also think it is a Chris backing track pre-recorded. I love how strong and on-key his voice is on the high notes "You can say what is..." towards the end. Much cleaner and stronger than what we've heard in some other performances.

I am with you on that! I also think it is a Chris backing track pre-recorded. I love how strong and on-key his voice is on the high notes "You can say what is..." towards the end. Much cleaner and stronger than what we've heard in some other performances.

We have to take in consideration that Chris is getting older xD his voice is not always perfect...but rarely he is off key... Sometimes he might be very tired...all of that influences his voice

• Like 1