Top Posters In This Topic

Mylo Xyloto [2] (-2)

Hurts Like Heaven [38]

Paradise [41] (+2)

Charlie Brown [2]

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall [1]

Major Minus [4]

Princess of China [4]

By the way @M Marks The Spot have you considered joining our Coldplaying Listening Party tomorrow ?

Mylo Xyloto [2]

Hurts Like Heaven [39] (+1)

Paradise [41]

Charlie Brown [2]

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall [1]

Major Minus [4]

Princess of China [2] (-2)

No, I haven't. I would really like to join but unfortunately I have loads of homework and must study for tomorrow. Thank you very much for the suggestion. Maybe next time. :)

I'm thinking that it'll be better if I don't take vote immediately after an update but wait for minutes, hours, days or even weeks to pass until someone else beside you and me to join this game because it's becoming very tedious and boring as you mentioned. :pensive:

Yeah, maybe, and I should do the same. The question is just, will we attract enough people to these games ?

Yeah, maybe, and I should do the same. The question is just, will we attract enough people to these games ?

I think it will because people might be suprised that no one has contributed to a thread for a long time so it can push them to keep it active or try to involve the rest of users in playing these games. Otherwise, it will get lost in time. On the other hand, users might feel discouraged by inactivity from posting anything so this can also cause a problem...

It has just popped in my head that the situation can improve if there was a rule how many times a day a user is allowed to vote. (Let's say three times at maximum.) It might give the impression of being a great and reasonable idea but let's be honest... I'm convinced that no one wants to police the others whether they stick to the rules or be policed themselves... Quite a problematic solution. : unamused:

• Like 1