✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help needed!

TuckerMcG

these look like they probably came from posts on the timeline on Coldplay's official site, so i would say they're good to go ;)

Thank you mate,but I found out where they came from.I show you the picture.it's from pinterest and thanks everybody for helping me,this is the place to be :) c2cc421476810dd83b521dfc8d0aaba3--coldplay-stole.jpg.dcb1998fc51f4081e9911985270b39a3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I had had a feeling you might be the friend in question.

Oh dear :joy:

People keep asking me about this, but until now I had no idea what they were talking about. I really think this is just a prank on me. I don't think the signatures have been tampered with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Hi ,

I got a question please.Somebody ask me via email if this 2 hearts are dawning by Chris ??? I'm not sure of it,so I ask it here,can somebody help me please.It's for a tattoo

[ATTACH=full]7273[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7274[/ATTACH]

Yep, along with the handwriting lyrics. I was planning to make a handwriting font with all these drawings included but I haven't found yet a Kaleidoscope EP HQ booklet scan.

• Like 1

Yep, along with the handwriting lyrics. I was planning to make a handwriting font with all these drawings included but I haven't found yet a Kaleidoscope EP HQ booklet scan.

Hey,thanks a lot,I really appreciated it,I was not 100% sure ,and then I ask it before it's too late,thanks PEEHDROO

Hey,thanks a lot,I really appreciated it,I was not 100% sure ,and then I ask it before it's too late,thanks PEEHDROO

You're welcome! I just asked Pilar Zeta (cover designer) if all these drawings and writing were from Chris and she confirmed it.

• Like 1