✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help needed!

TuckerMcG

Can anybody please help me find out what each band member's signature looks like really quick? I need them for a project of sorts and would really appreciate the help! I figure some of you on here probably have better quality pics than google can provide, and I just want to make sure this turns out as good as it possibly can.

Can anybody please help me find out what each band member's signature looks like really quick? I need them for a project of sorts and would really appreciate the help! I figure some of you on here probably have better quality pics than google can provide, and I just want to make sure this turns out as good as it possibly can.

I could possibly send you a close-up photo, but may I first ask what "project of sorts" this is for ? (You are welcome to write a PM if you don't want to say it here)

I could possibly send you a close-up photo, but may I first ask what "project of sorts" this is for ? (You are welcome to write a PM if you don't want to say it here)

It's a bit of a long story, but I'm staying at a buddy's house while he's out of town and last night we threw a party. I woke up and as I started cleaning up I realized some drunk assholes had graffiti'd their signatures on my buddy's framed Coldplay album thing (it was kind of a rowdy party). He's a pretty big fan of them, so I got some rubbing alcohol and cleaned the signatures off so he wouldn't see before he gets back.

Well after I had done that, I was turning it over to hang it back up and saw it had a sticker on the back indicating it was some sort of authenticated memorabilia. So I sort of needed to draw the signatures back on before my buddy gets back later today and wound up just freehanding them based on the pictures I found online.

But since you're so willing to help, could you maybe give me your opinion and let me know if this looks legit enough? Like, would a real fan notice?

[MEDIA=imgur]a/8Ctn7[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://imgur.com/a/8Ctn7

It's a bit of a long story, but I'm staying at a buddy's house while he's out of town and last night we threw a party. I woke up and as I started cleaning up I realized some drunk assholes had graffiti'd their signatures on my buddy's framed Coldplay album thing (it was kind of a rowdy party). He's a pretty big fan of them, so I got some rubbing alcohol and cleaned the signatures off so he wouldn't see before he gets back.

Well after I had done that, I was turning it over to hang it back up and saw it had a sticker on the back indicating it was some sort of authenticated memorabilia. So I sort of needed to draw the signatures back on before my buddy gets back later today and wound up just freehanding them based on the pictures I found online.

But since you're so willing to help, could you maybe give me your opinion and let me know if this looks legit enough? Like, would a real fan notice?

[MEDIA=imgur]a/8Ctn7[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://imgur.com/a/8Ctn7

I read this and I am speechless.

Is this a joke ?? Is this for real ?

I really wanted to help but if this is what you are trying to do, I have to say I'm not going to contribute to that in any way.

If these really were original signatures and you made that mistake - alright, shit happens, but at least own up to it. Be honest with your friend and tell him exactly what happened, instead of trying to cover it up and fake the signatures. That's my advice. Hope everything works out alright for you.

• Like 5

this is some hilarious sitcom-worthy material right here :joy:

but i have so many questions for you - why did you throw a party at his house if you're supposed to be taking care of it? whose account are you on? his? do you think if this signed piece means that much to him he wouldn't notice the signatures being in different places now???

• Like 3

but i have so many questions for you

And most of all - were you able to "price gouge someone who has more money than sense into buying" Jonny's MX jacket from you in the meantime ? :joy:

The guy who's jacket I apparently bought. I don't really care much about the band, all I know is that Jimmy made it sound like a good investment. Hopefully I can price gouge someone who has more money than sense into buying it from me in a couple of years.

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/kids-company-ebay-auctions.98753/page-5#post-5605226

• Like 1

And most of all - were you able to "price gouge someone who has more money than sense into buying" Jonny's MX jacket from you in the meantime ? :joy:

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/kids-company-ebay-auctions.98753/page-5#post-5605226

wow, and to think i had zero sympathy for this guy before... now i think i somehow have negative sympathy :joy:

good luck facing your friend, @TuckerMcG :P

wow, and to think i had zero sympathy for this guy before... now i think i somehow have negative sympathy :joy:[/uSER] :p

If he has really wiped away all four original signatures of the band members from his friend's collective, he had better made a huge profit from the price-gouged jacket sale, for he will need the money :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I read this and I am speechless.

Is this a joke ?? Is this for real ?

I really wanted to help but if this is what you are trying to do, I have to say I'm not going to contribute to that in any way.

If these really were original signatures and you made that mistake - alright, shit happens, but at least own up to it. Be honest with your friend and tell him exactly what happened, instead of trying to cover it up and fake the signatures. That's my advice. Hope everything works out alright for you.

No, it's not a joke. Yes this is for real. And I already put the signatures back on there, so I don't need you to help provide pictures anymore. But could you please let me know if you think the ones I put on in it in the pic above look good? Thanks man.

No, but I did sell it to a friend I have in Turkey. He's actually smart so we made a good deal for both of us.

this is some hilarious sitcom-worthy material right here :joy:

but i have so many questions for you - why did you throw a party at his house if you're supposed to be taking care of it? whose account are you on? his? do you think if this signed piece means that much to him he wouldn't notice the signatures being in different places now???

I'm not supposed to be taking care of it. He's just letting me stay here while I'm in town. I'm on my account. I'm pretty sure you guys would know if I were on his account lol. He has tons of signed stuff though so it prob won't be a big dealk but I'd rather not have to explain it to him. What do you think the of autographs I mocked up in the pic above? Are they good?

Holy shit what a story!

I would've been honest about it but yes those signatures look legit to me. However if it had been my thingy I would notice I think...

So um let's hope your mate doesn't find this thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I'll go to the concert at the Stade de France on 16 July. I come from Italy and it will be my first time. I would have attend the concert with my boyfriend, but he broke up with me. I bought two billetconcerts and there are our names on it. Do you know if there is the chance to get my dad into the concert with the ticket of my ex? If it's yes, how can I do? ticketmaster doesn't reply me.. HELP ME PLEASE :weary_face:

I find 4 signatures from each member from Coldplay,but i'm not sure if they are real ??? Can maybe somebody help me out of this ? I will post them here but im not so sure....why.well I don't want that people gonna download them and use it to sale items,that is for me fake,cheating and will avoid that,im gonna use them to put them on my miniature instruments and on my drum sticks the signature from Will Champion,but It's not for sale,what do you think about this ??

I find 4 signatures from each member from Coldplay,but i'm not sure if they are real ??? Can maybe somebody help me out of this ? I will post them here but im not so sure....why.well I don't want that people gonna download them and use it to sale items,that is for me fake,cheating and will avoid that,im gonna use them to put them on my miniature instruments and on my drum sticks the signature from Will Champion,but It's not for sale,what do you think about this ??

Well, as long as it is for your own personal entertainment and like you said you don't try to sell it as a real signature (OR try to pretend to your friend whose original signatures you destroyed that these are the real ones^^), why shouldn't it be ok ? :)

Don't worry about putting the images online, there are plenty of images of their signatures online already.

• Like 1

Well, as long as it is for your own personal entertainment and like you said you don't try to sell it as a real signature (OR try to pretend to your friend whose original signatures you destroyed that these are the real ones^^), why shouldn't it be ok ? :)

Don't worry about putting the images online, there are plenty of images of their signatures online already.

It's absolute for me personal,I don't like cheating ,i'm to old for that ,not so old (48 ) LOL ......No way that I try to sell itt...I get what you mean to pretend to you're friend whose original signatures that are destroyed ,it's a very very strange story,this should be never happen with me ,and I can't believe it to be honest,first off all I should put the picture somewhere where nobody can touch it,so simple is that for me hé,but who am I hé.

It gonna make my instruments more personally ,maybe one day I got the real ones ,well I put em here and so can you see if they are real ore not ,it's nice to have,because I make a lot of things from Coldplay,like now the drumstick from Will Champion, because im also playing drum,thanks for the answer 581090602_willchampion(2).png.ff90c141f6a245f4a2651785365a3a70.png

1258537540_chrismartin1.png.99f3d6509c4b953d325ca2bda3f8f4b7.png

guy.png.339eba82c31f71134ddd861c247d477d.png

john.jpg.cfa171b324da471fd07864fa38a5d013.jpg

It's absolute for me personal,I don't like cheating ,i'm to old for that ,not so old (48 ) LOL ......No way that I try to sell itt...I get what you mean to pretend to you're friend whose original signatures that are destroyed ,it's a very very strange story,this should be never happen with me ,and I can't believe it to be honest,first off all I should put the picture somewhere where nobody can touch it,so simple is that for me hé,but who am I hé.

It gonna make my instruments more personally ,maybe one day I got the real ones ,well I put em here and so can you see if they are real ore not ,it's nice to have,because I make a lot of things from Coldplay,like now the drumstick from Will Champion, because im also playing drum,thanks for the answer [ATTACH=full]7162[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7163[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7164[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7165[/ATTACH]

So are these your drawings ? Or is this an online pic you found and you wanna know if they look real ?

• Like 1

They look legit to me. Probably a few years old because I think Guy no longer signs this legibly :joy: but I think they are ok.

No,that's why I asked it,but it really doesn't matter to me,I put them on the miniature drum,piano,guitar and bass guitar ,and maybe I gonna make the whole stage in miniature,I don't now ??It's a hobby :) and also as fan from the band.Thank you for helping me,I appreciated this ;) .

No,that's why I asked it,but it really doesn't matter to me,I put them on the miniature drum,piano,guitar and bass guitar ,and maybe I gonna make the whole stage in miniature,I don't now ??It's a hobby :) and also as fan from the band.Thank you for helping me,I appreciated this ;) .

No problem. I hope you show us the result, sounds exciting ;)

• Like 1

yes ,sure why not,as soon they are done I post it,but the drum is already here posted.What people do for the band hé,unbelievable ,including me :D

It gonna make my instruments more personally ,maybe one day I got the real ones ,well I put em here and so can you see if they are real ore not ,it's nice to have,because I make a lot of things from Coldplay,like now the drumstick from Will Champion, because im also playing drum,thanks for the answer [ATTACH=full]7162[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7163[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7164[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7165[/ATTACH]

these look like they probably came from posts on the timeline on Coldplay's official site, so i would say they're good to go ;)

• Like 1