✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post Show Blues: 2017 AHFOD Tour

ShannonF

I saw CP in Cleveland last night - they were due to start in 8 minutes at this time 24 hours ago - and it was amazing! But I cried when the show was over, and I feel so blue today. I know that it could be years before another tour, if at all, even though Chris told the audience that they will be back, if we will have them (duh). Does anyone else feel sad after a CP show ends?

• Like 1

Its like any other high, once its over and you're back in reality, you feel down. I saw them almost exactly a year ago right before starting a tedious semester at school. It was two hours of pure ecstasy and joy followed by a ten hour drive home and tons of homework.

I felt down for maybe a week after (also for other reasons), but after a while it became just a great memory to take with you everywhere! Sorry that's something you have to go through!

• Like 3

Yup! I saw them on Thursday in Chicago. My mood was on a rollercoaster because prior I had a really big assignment for my college summer class; a physics presentation. The same day, I left for Chicago to see them. Went home the next day and I'm at feeling blue too. Everything happened really fast. Sschool is about to start in a couple weeks again. *Sigh*

• Like 2

I like knowing that I am not the only one. I think that part of the blue feeling is remembering all that I read about this being the last album and tour ☹️

It may not be the last. Johnny and guy said that Chris overstated the retirement quote. They just were only planning this far ahead. If they do another upbeat album I bet they tour. He said at the chi show that it would be the last time there for a little while. So that does mean they are not planning on touring next year. But I think that's as far as they have toght ahead.

I saw CP in Cleveland last night - they were due to start in 8 minutes at this time 24 hours ago - and it was amazing! But I cried when the show was over, and I feel so blue today. I know that it could be years before another tour, if at all, even though Chris told the audience that they will be back, if we will have them (duh). Does anyone else feel sad after a CP show ends?
OMG, yes! Every time. I just went to the Soldier Field Chicago show again, and, like last year, feel lost with it over. So I have lots of empathy with you. Last year's show wasn't near as good as this years, IMO. I want to see it again SO badly.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It may not be the last. Johnny and guy said that Chris overstated the retirement quote. They just were only planning this far ahead. If they do another upbeat album I bet they tour. He said at the chi show that it would be the last time there for a little while. So that does mean they are not planning on touring next year. But I think that's as far as they have toght ahead.
I missed that comment last Thursday. See, that gives me another reason to move! They might go somewhere else sooner, LOL. Anyway, I also suggest everyone Periscope. I just watched most of Toronto that way. I do it all the time.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather watch one of the concert DVDs to get a Coldplay fix than watch a stream from someone's phone, but maybe that is just me. But I can relate to your statement of immediately wanting to see them again. I saw them in Dallas 2016 and had that been at the beginning of the US tour instead of at the end of the US tour as it actually was I would have flown to another city to see them. Good thing they had the 2017 US tour.

• Like 1