✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi!

barbi.

Hello everyone!

I'm Barbara, 21, from Croatia. I've been a coldplayer for a day lol... Yesterday I watched James Corden's Carpool Karaoke episode with Chris and man... what a beautiful soul he is?! I've known of the band since forever but never really got into them, I don't know why tbqh. I always liked their songs a lot but that was it. Since watching that interview, I've spend time just watching a lot of their videos and listening to their music and decided I really like them! Something's drawing me in... I don't know took me so long to check them out but I'm glad it happened. I look forward to discovering more of their amazing music :D I hope they don't break up anytime soon lol

P.s. if any of the staff is reading this, the site looks amazing! I've been on different fan forums for years and I must say, this one is really impressive! keep up the good work :)

• Like 7

Hello everyone!

I'm Barbara, 21, from Croatia. I've been a coldplayer for a day lol... Yesterday I watched James Corden's Carpool Karaoke episode with Chris and man... what a beautiful soul he is?! I've known of the band since forever but never really got into them, I don't know why tbqh. I always liked their songs a lot but that was it. Since watching that interview, I've spend time just watching a lot of their videos and listening to their music and decided I really like them! Something's drawing me in... I don't know took me so long to check them out but I'm glad it happened. I look forward to discovering more of their amazing music :D I hope they don't break up anytime soon lol

P.s. if any of the staff is reading this, the site looks amazing! I've been on different fan forums for years and I must say, this one is really impressive! keep up the good work :)

Welcome and so happy you found out just how truly these guys are. The 4 of them +Phil lol are beautiful souls. They are great humanitarians that I feel theu should be acknowledged more than they are. But again as you will soon see they are also extremely humble!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1