✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let’s try something #Releasetherace

vinny9

BAA01365-F3CD-4342-B358-44E4865B456A.thumb.png.74b29ec5fd3a2fb43109c73d9a2e77c0.png

It's worth a shot but I doubt it would work. As far as we know the song is only in a demo stage.

You never know. It would be a cool movement for all us coldplayers. Mat said the OG version is much longer and it was going to be the first single off AHFOD. I think they are fond of it. So let’s give them a reason to release it.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]8038[/ATTACH]

You never know. It would be a cool movement for all us coldplayers. Mat said the OG version is much longer and it was going to be the first single off AHFOD. I think they are fond of it. So let’s give them a reason to release it.

The first single off GS probably, right ? The Race was a title on an early GS tracklist.

• Like 3

Yeah not sure if we should get it going an get Mat's/Coldplay's attention or just start donating to show them we mean business lol. Stephen is interviewing him. Maybe he can ask about it and tell Mat your idea?

[uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] we are serious

• Like 2

So I have created this fundraiser using the OXFAM website to help aid those in need in Indonesia following the tsunami which devastated Sulawesi earlier in 2018. All along the way I am hoping Coldplay can help give some incentives to push for more fundraising and more giving. Us Coldplayers often expect music on a streaming service or for a small fee but I want to be part of something more and push for something greater with you all.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/user-484772915/coldplay-the-race

Share on Social media - https://my.oxfam.org.au/fundraiser/view/6952

Any donation helps guys!!

Ps Mat liked an earlier status I posted about this.

Ive donated!! Any amount will work

just keep sharing it round!

worse case we've helped people!! nothing to lose people <3

• Like 1