✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Laura and Jacob!!

CountingDemons

hey everyone, it's me!

Haven't really gotten the time to post. I have a band now that I do lead vocals and guitar for, and we practice a lot. And I have school, and work too. So it's tough. But I'll come on whenever I can.

Hey Jacob :D I didn't know you were in a band, that's really cool.

yea. We're actually pretty good. Last weekend my friend brought over his bass and his amp, and I had my electric and my amp on, and we did a cover of the song Hey Ya! haha.

And today when I was in trouble and waiting outside the vice-principal's office, with my friend who plays bass, he talked to this guy and now we have a great drummer.

oh yea. haha.

I've got connections to a recording studio, and the producer of U2, so that just might be happening.

Excellent!

OMG Laura.. your avatar is freaky !

:lol: you think so?? Wow! I haven't changed my avatar in a while..i should find a new one. I'm in the mood for a change.

• 3 weeks later...
Woo woo woo! :D

Hey remember that time all the canadians here were gonna meet up somewhere but we never did... :(

its really hard to co-ordinate because not everyone has a means of transportation, and people work and have school etc. but hopefully it will happen!