✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay.com are getting a new board...

Mimixxx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody!!!

I´m a new member very very short time, but I can say: This is really cool place for every Coldplay's fan! I LOVE COLDPLAY!!!!!! :) :) :blush: :D :D

(I hope that my english is good!!!!)

:) :lol: :angry: :cool: :embarrased: :rolleyes: :o ;) :huh: :D :P :cry: :( :smug: :wink3: :confused: :/ :stunned: :idea2: :sneaky: :kiss: :dozey: :blush: :snore:

yeah seriously... that place is just ridiculous. you'd think chris martin endorsing john kerry was akin to him endorsing satan and the KKK' date=' the way some people are acting over there. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Oh God yeah, every second thread is about Chris and/or Kerry!

so i wonder if this board will get a new wave of people from over there.

they're all starting all over, so what the hell.

oh yeah i wonder also if they'll have problems keeping their user names :huh:

i don't quite understand this. only from what i read it this thread :huh:

Guest LiquidSky
there's no way one person is going to be able to properly moderate that.

The only way that board could be civil and friendly is if they kicked 60% of the people off there!

yeah seriously... that place is just ridiculous. you'd think chris martin endorsing john kerry was akin to him endorsing satan and the KKK, the way some people are acting over there. :rolleyes:

I agree..I just went there and it's total madness right now... heh! :(

i know! how many threads does that board have on how chris shouldn't have endorsed kerry?

I know, it's like argh! Give it a rest already...it's not like Chris is actually gonna go to the board and apologize and stuff.... :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Something about "freaky weirdos" :lol:

Also a girl called up to ask a question and then after she asked to say hello to everyone on the Coldplay messageboard and he was like "Uh...they're all weird". He apologized after though and said they just frightened him the way some of them talk about him.

Haha go Debs this is what she posted in response to all the moaning:

"YAY! Thank goodness for Amy! Why does it REALLY and I mean REALLY (hence the caps) matter who was a member first, how long you've been one and how many sodding posts you've posted??? Come on! Amy, yes there is more to life!

Let's just look forward to our spanking new board and embrace it and practise showing more love in the meantime. After all, it will hopefully be up and running in time for Valentines Day!

xxxxxx"

:D

Guest LiquidSky
Something about "freaky weirdos" :lol:

Also a girl called up to ask a question and then after she asked to say hello to everyone on the Coldplay messageboard and he was like "Uh...they're all weird". He apologized after though and said they just frightened him the way some of them talk about him.

They frightened him????? :o :lol:

hmmmm I wonder what he'll say about us then?!! :stunned: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: