✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay.com are getting a new board...

Mimixxx

...to try and make it a nicer place apparently, I can't see that happening!

Anyway some people are annoyed bacause they have to re-register and they don't wanna be on a par with the newbies. :rolleyes:

Does it really matter? Everyone has to start somewhere!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I agree with you Simon!

Although I went there and they don't seem that bothered....I think when some of the other oldies realise they'll proabably get a bit huffy..

I can't remember who said it but someone there said 'I wonder when people are going to start going on about how great the grey board was, like they did with the red one'...i found that kinda funny because it's true

there's no way one person is going to be able to properly moderate that.

The only way that board could be civil and friendly is if they kicked 60% of the people off there!

yeah seriously... that place is just ridiculous. you'd think chris martin endorsing john kerry was akin to him endorsing satan and the KKK, the way some people are acting over there. :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

The only way that board could be civil and friendly is if they kicked 60% of the people off there!

yeah seriously... that place is just ridiculous. you'd think chris martin endorsing john kerry was akin to him endorsing satan and the KKK, the way some people are acting over there. :rolleyes:

I agree..I just went there and it's total madness right now... heh! :(

I agree..I just went there and it's total madness right now... heh! :(

i know! how many threads does that board have on how chris shouldn't have endorsed kerry?