✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

OMG TLo!!!! You met Nathan :shocked: wow!!! I am soooooooooo extremely jelous right now!!!! That is so awesome that you asked him for a hug, so something i would do lol! If he so totally remember to chessy wave that would be so awesome!!!!!! Gah im so happy for you right now!!!!! Oh i can only hope for my show!!!!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLo, for real you met them? :o

You are sooo lucky! It sounded like the perfect setting as well. Rock on!

Ahhh yes I am so excited for Friday! I hope I can get to the front and see ya, girlygirl, crap, I think I forgot your name. Ally? is that right? sorry if it's not!

it WAS a perfect setting.. especially since it was really late already and most of the people who were there had left so we had them practically all to ourselves lol

i relive the nathan hug in my mind whenever i can lol i also had to try really hard not to ask what hotel they were staying at.. didnt wanna see like too much of a groupie haha! ooo u kno what else was awesome? coz it was loud we had to lean in to each other alot to actually hear what the other person was saying *tee hee*

Haha im so jelous Tammy!!!!!! gah i only hope i get to meet them! that would honestly make my summer no joke!

Ahhh Marisa I am so stoked!!!!!! yeah, my names Ally! I hope i get to the front as well. gosh i have to figure out what i wanna wear yet as well! lol What time are you planning on getting there?

LOL. Cool. Now I don't look stupid forgetting your name.

hmmm I want to be there early. And the opening act is at 6:30? Gosh I'm not sure. Maybe 4:30? 2 hours ain't too bad to wait. I stil lneed to figure out what to wear! But so you recognize me. I will tell you what I look like.

Short with black hair. Kind of chubbby. haha. And I will probably be there by myself since my friend can't go.

LOL. Cool. Now I don't look stupid forgetting your name.

hmmm I want to be there early. And the opening act is at 6:30? Gosh I'm not sure. Maybe 4:30? 2 hours ain't too bad to wait. I stil lneed to figure out what to wear! But so you recognize me. I will tell you what I look like.

Short with black hair. Kind of chubbby. haha. And I will probably be there by myself since my friend can't go.

haha ok yeah im planning on being there early as well! Doors open at 6:30 so.... i think i am gonna aim to be there around 4ish! I shall look for you there just look for a blonde who looks like she is having the best day of her life and gonna freak out lol that shall be me! Check in front of Nathan and that is where i will be! Im going with 2 other people so yeah! 3 days and counting!!!!!!! :D

oooo im so excited for u guys! YAY FOR SNOW PATROL!!! :D

i hope u guys get in front.. sometimes it hurts ur neck tho... coz theyre so tall.. well for me at least.. coz im esepcially short. totally worth it. haha :)

sure no problem.. i actually have some videos from their last concert in NY.. i can try uploading those if u want.. ? theyre big-ish and .mov format.. so i might have to use megaupload..

nice to meet u too chris.

hey sorry to bother but will i get to see these great videos?

oooo im so excited for u guys! YAY FOR SNOW PATROL!!! :D

i hope u guys get in front.. sometimes it hurts ur neck tho... coz theyre so tall.. well for me at least.. coz im esepcially short. totally worth it. haha :)

Thanks!

I can hardly contain myself now. I get little bursts of excitement! I really need to get to the front! And look at all their tall glorious-ness. lol.

Look at this hot pic I found of Nathan: Just reminds me of how lucky you are Tammy! *jealousbutnot*

spiow05_13436.jpg

Thanks!

I can hardly contain myself now. I get little bursts of excitement! I really need to get to the front! And look at all their tall glorious-ness. lol.

Look at this hot pic I found of Nathan: Just reminds me of how lucky you are Tammy! *jealousbutnot*

spiow05_13436.jpg

gosh hes so cute.. and even more so in person ;). i like him better with shorter hair.. which is waht hes sporting when i saw him...

Gosh Nathan is freakin Hott! I seriously can't wait to see him on friday! lol gosh now i sound like a little girl.

TLo yeah it may hurt but ya know it will be totally worth it. I mean hello to be right in front of Gary or Nathan!!! :dies: I have to agree though I like him better with short hair, he just looks smokin hott! lol

nathan23.jpg