✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg did anyone watch Grey's Antomy last night?!?! They played Chasing Cars at the end and it was sooooooooooooo good! Fit the scene perfectly!

Tlo i know i cant believe it will be here before we know it! Super exciting!

i did! i DID! watch grey's anatomy.. i love that show.. it was awesome. i mean.. the show made me sad.. but them playing the song was awesome & yeah it was perfect.

i am VERY excited for snow patrol. im gonna be really sad when its over though :( ALTHO! theyre coming back to NY in october! sooo im guessin theyre gonna be everywhere again in october :D.. i like how im anticipating october when june hasnt even come.. hehe

Omg i know it was such a sad show but the song fit so perfectly right in there!!!! I was like ohhhhhh!!!

I know its gonna be here and over before we know it. Its like christmas u want it to come so bad but u dont cause u know it will be over just as it seems to be getting started! Oh maybe i will just have to take a road trip to new York this October!!!!

You know it's a great album when...

My sister doesn't particularly like Final Straw (or much of anything I like for that matter), though she does really like Chocolate.

I've been listening to Eyes Open constantly for the last week. She usually borrows new cds sooner or later, but hasn't really had a chance with this one. I come home today, I had Eyes Open in the car with me, and it was in my hand coming into the house, and Eyes Open was playing on the stereo.

It was a total Twilight Zone moment until I realised that she liked the album so much she had gone out and bought her own copy rather than wait to listen to mine!

^ Hahaha thats funny. I tried to win a copy of the CD through the Chronicle Herald but it looks like I didn't win. I'll have to go buy it at some point over the long weekend.

I know what you mean about sisters borrowing cds haha. I'm still waiting for the day that she starts buying cds that I like and she likes. I think it may happen with Keane. She really likes Keane but I am leaving for the summer a few days after the album comes out hehe.

On the season finale of ER, they used Open Your Eyes!!

I was already crying from all that had happened then I really started to wail when I heard the beginning of the song. It fit in perfectly!

YAY for them! Releasing your album around the end of TV seasons is sort of genius!

hey

i´ve seen snow patrol on may 12,

i also met them before the show.... such lovely and nice guys ... :smug:

i asked them to do a little video for our site,

theLarryMullenBand.com and gary did it...

so cute!!! you gotta see this.... gawd i still cant believe it really happened.... woooohooo.... snow patrol rocks.... so check this out!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/20313260/snow_patrol_says_hi__to_LMB.rar

Thats cool Sniggirb!!! SO what do ya think of them?!?!?!

I really like them. I had Final Straw at my house because I borrowed it but I wanted my own copy. And Eyes Open I downloaded when it was on the internet a few months back but I liked it so much I wanted a hard copy. Also the burnt cd I had of it was all scratched up from listening to it so much.

I really like them. I had Final Straw at my house because I borrowed it but I wanted my own copy. And Eyes Open I downloaded when it was on the internet a few months back but I liked it so much I wanted a hard copy. Also the burnt cd I had of it was all scratched up from listening to it so much.

hehe, I did that to Parachutes, so I had to buy a new one. :smug: