✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

*sigh* i'll just pass out at work the next day.. hopefully it'll be ok.... *crosses fingers*

the boston one was rescheduled for REALLY late in august.. nd i dont know if my friend can go with me.. and she was my ride.. so that means i dont know if i can go either.. MY AMAZING WEEKEND OF SNOW PATROL.. *poof* GONE!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i am kinda getting scared with my concert next friday the 9th!!! I really really really hope Gary gets better cause with my luck it will get rescheduled for a day that i cant go, and then i think i may have to cry! *Starts praying for a quick recovery for gary*

yeah if anyone has the only noise i would love to hear all of it!!!!

"Here they are. I hope they work for everyone. Note the change of venues in Atlanta and Boston. This means there will be more tickets available for those of you who missed out the first time.

June

22nd atlanta, tabernacle

23rd washington dc, 930 club

25th toronto, kool haus

26th philadelphia, electric factory

27th new york, roseland

August

15th boston, bank of america pavilion

Montreal will will be put into the October tour schedule.

We did the best we could to get these dates in as fast as possible.

g.x"

from mr lightbody. he said the earliest he'll be able to sing again is for the show in MI on the ninth. so ure safe for now girlygirl ;)

I know i just saw it!!!!!!! ahhh this is such a relief but im still not out of the woods just yet!!!! Im just so afraid of it getting postponed and then it wil be set for a date that i cannot go!

From Mr. Lightbody himself

"Well,

I had another check up yesterday and my little friends are still hanging on for dear life and my throat looks raw apparently. To be honest I still find it hard to look at it long enough to see what the doc is getting at. I believe her though.

She said for me to take a week from yesterday to recover. So the first gig I would be ready for would be Friday the 9th in Pontiac, Michigan. This would mean postponing a few more dates of course.

However, straight after seeing the doc the elite triumvirate of our agent (Marty Diamond), our manager (Jazz Summers) and our tour manager (Neil Mather) sprang into action like some magical, yet functionary, ballet to reschedule the dates.

I will post these dates in a different thread so they don’t get overlooked. I’ll get Tom to do the needy in all the various interweb nooks and cranies so everyone knows when and where. For the most part they will be added to the end of this US tour in and around the last week of June.

I hope that you can all make these new dates and I’m sorry again for hassle.

g.x"

soooo even tho they postponed the NY gig they still had the after party.. and i went with my friends.. and we chatted with tom and nathan for like 30 min.. AND got hugs from both of them..

THEYRE SO NICEEE!!! and nathan gives awesome hugs :D and i totally made fun of him for turning down a shot that his friend offered him hahah.

soooo even tho they postponed the NY gig they still had the after party.. and i went with my friends.. and we chatted with tom and nathan for like 30 min.. AND got hugs from both of them..

THEYRE SO NICEEE!!! and nathan gives awesome hugs :D and i totally made fun of him for turning down a shot that his friend offered him hahah.

Wow that must have been awesome to the max. Did you get any pictures?

nope no pics. it was at a bar/club so we figured it would be too cheesy if we asked to take a picture. it was bad enough taht i was like "CAN I GET A HUG?!" but nathan was like "of course" besides, i figure now that we've "met" them we can totally attack them for pics after the show later in june hehe.

speaking of cheesy.. at one point me and my friend said that we would be up front for the rescheduled date and i was like "you have to wave at us" and nathan was like "ok but i can't do a cheesy wave coz other people might see me, i'll just nod/smile" and i was like "no u HAVE to do the cheesy wave!" and he was like "ok fine, i'll do the cheesy wave". haha! i don't know how much of it he'l remember or actaully do.. coz we were all pretty buzzed/drunk. but it was still cool hehe. :)

WOW and WOW. Also can I just say WOW.

:thinking: ... or my name is Tammy..

im definitely gonna take tons of pics at the concert.. maybe some videos.. but uhm no audio.. unless its from the videos.. :P

:thinking: ... or my name is Tammy..

im definitely gonna take tons of pics at the concert.. maybe some videos.. but uhm no audio.. unless its from the videos.. :P

would you mind uploading them or something for me after the concert and Tammy nice to meet you my names Chris

sure no problem.. i actually have some videos from their last concert in NY.. i can try uploading those if u want.. ? theyre big-ish and .mov format.. so i might have to use megaupload..

nice to meet u too chris.

sure no problem.. i actually have some videos from their last concert in NY.. i can try uploading those if u want.. ? theyre big-ish and .mov format.. so i might have to use megaupload..

nice to meet u too chris.

well im not going to ask you to upload anything if you dont want to but if you dont mind id love them. Thanks